how come my post keeps dropping to 1 post?

hey guy ,,
    does anyone know why my post keeps reseting?? im trying to reach 25 post so i can put my parts up for sale and everytime i hit 25 it goes to 1 ??

anyway guys ,, i have two gp1200r parting out and one 2006 gp1300r if anyone one knows anyone who might need parts ,, thanks

im doing two conversion ski's .. one gprxp and one gpsho ,, ill take pics and keep you guys posted !! thanks

+1
    I haven't seen any of the posts, but i assume your efforts to quickly raise your post count are blantantly obvious and a moderator has deleted the previouly submitted post. Make an effort to participate in threads and before you know it you will have the numbers. The 25 posts are required to protect the members from people signing up and selling parts and not delivering the parts. I hope you can appreciate this when you start buying verse selling.

Quote Originally Posted by jpeconsult View Post
    I haven't seen any of the posts, but i assume your efforts to quickly raise your post count are blantantly obvious and a moderator has deleted the previouly submitted post. Make an effort to participate in threads and before you know it you will have the numbers. The 25 posts are required to protect the members from people signing up and selling parts and not delivering the parts. I hope you can appreciate this when you start buying verse selling.
    i see how that can make sense , but at the same time i did have so great convo with people , they where helping me on my gpsho build , but your right , ill just gotta wait and continue posting ,, thanks for the reply

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeconsult View Post
    Exactly and posting these parts you are trying to sell in the wrong section could very well have a mod delete this post also or at least edit it removing the ad part of your post. With building 2 skis you should have pretty good knowledge you can contribute to the forum. If nothing else you could begin a build thread of your 2 skis and I am sure with that and the contributions from other members discussions with you about your build you will have more than enough post to place an ad. Good luck with your builds and welcome to the forum.

+1
    Maybe reading this will explain it http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...he-Classifieds
    Quote Originally Posted by bossplayer5 View Post
    hey guy ,,
    does anyone know why my post keeps reseting?? im trying to reach 25 post so i can put my parts up for sale and everytime i hit 25 it goes to 1 ??

anyway guys ,, i have two gp1200r parting out and one 2006 gp1300r if anyone one knows anyone who might need parts ,, thanks

im doing two conversion ski's .. one gprxp and one gpsho ,, ill take pics and keep you guys posted !! thanks

+1
    I must say that the Mods do a very good job at monitoring this.

For some folks it comes quickly by adding to a discussion or at least demonstrating that they have ever wrenched on a ski before flooding the classified with cheap parts that don't exist...not necessarily building conversions.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ld-KNOW-better!

contributory posts are recommended so the Forum and GH family get to know the new member. This is a tight community...
    This is not the Star ledger or craigslist where anyone can post an Ad, the forum requires involvement for this privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Exactly and posting these parts you are trying to sell in the wrong section could very well have a mod delete this post also or at least edit it removing the ad part of your post. With building 2 skis you should have pretty good knowledge you can contribute to the forum. If nothing else you could begin a build thread of your 2 skis and I am sure with that and the contributions from other members discussions with you about your build you will have more than enough post to place an ad. Good luck with your builds and welcome to the forum.
    thanks for the welcome and i have got my post back up ,, thanks for having me on this site and thanks to everyone that is helping out ,, i have a few more parts to got and as soon as i get them i will start the build and will post a lot of pics ,, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steach View Post
    I must say that the Mods do a very good job at monitoring this.

For some folks it comes quickly by adding to a discussion or at least demonstrating that they have ever wrenched on a ski before flooding the classified with cheap parts that don't exist...not necessarily building conversions.
    they sure do !!! and your right

Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    thanks for the link , i was able to post now , i have sold three parts so far thanks to green hulk and pay pal ,, i did ship out parts asap and good parts ,, im sure they will be happy with the parts and great deal ,, thanks again !!

Thread Information