Cool Sea Doo Speedster Wake 200 Tower Speakers Not Working

I purchased a used Speedster 200 Wake.

When I bought the boat yesterday, the seller told me that everything was functional, but when we went to test the tower speakers, they would not work.

He told me his brother had been messing around with the stereo and he wasn't sure what he had done, but that he would cover any repair costs associated with getting them functional.

I guess my question is, how to you make them come on in the first place, maybe I am just doing something wrong? It looks like they are controlled by the Mic for the PA system possibly, and if thats the case, could the mic just be broken?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Just an update on this if anyone else runs into it.

It was a tripped circuit breaker found in the engine bay at the top of the drivers side. You can't see it unless you really get in there, but there is a red button you push to reset it. Another telltale sign is the ballast pump will not function either if this is tripped.

Quote Originally Posted by gentle_ben View Post
    I purchased a used Speedster 200 Wake.

When I bought the boat yesterday, the seller told me that everything was functional, but when we went to test the tower speakers, they would not work.

He told me his brother had been messing around with the stereo and he wasn't sure what he had done, but that he would cover any repair costs associated with getting them functional.

I guess my question is, how to you make them come on in the first place, maybe I am just doing something wrong? It looks like they are controlled by the Mic for the PA system possibly, and if thats the case, could the mic just be broken?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Same issue...

After trying to sort out the depth gauge, the tower speakers stopped working. The amp works and I managed to get another set of speakers to work from the amp. I had to change the gauges fuse over the port engine. Where exactly is the switch. I hope the speakers aren't blown.

Thread Information