Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need New Cluster Gauge for 2006 RXP

My bike is in need a New Cluster gause, and I am just wondering if I need to take it to dealer to program/sync with the new one or just plug and play. please advise.
    Thanks,

+1
    Youll need to take it to the dealer and have them match it to the ski...

+1
    I have one for sale almost brand new with only 54hrs on it and yes like dart said any regular jetski shop that have a budss or a candoo can do it no need to go to the dealer...

+1
    Candoo is not capable to flash the new cluster it can only be preformed with BUDs. 2006-2009 use the same cluster with different flash loaded and yes they can be reflashed for different years. Candoo can marry and reset hours if the cluster is flashed for the proper year ski.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt-HemiBoY View Post
    I have one for sale almost brand new with only 54hrs on it and yes like dart said any regular jetski shop that have a budss or a candoo can do it no need to go to the dealer...

+1
    Your are correct bud since his ski is an 06 and the cluster i have is ano 06 also thats why i said a candoo could do the marriage to the ski..i should have been a lil more specific thanks dart...
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Candoo is not capable to flash the new cluster it can only be preformed with BUDs. 2006-2009 use the same cluster with different flash loaded and yes they can be reflashed for different years. Candoo can marry and reset hours if the cluster is flashed for the proper year ski.

I called 3 different seadoo dealers today and I gott 3 different answers
    dealer 1 - yes i do need to bring my bike in for program, and the cost would be 80 bucks
    dealer 2 - not sure but if it needs to program, it woudl be around 20 bucks
    dealer 3 - just plug and play. it will regconize it.
    I guess Seadoo just got a bunch of high school kids in the service department...
    RT-HemiBoy - How much do you want to sale yours? where is your location?
    Thanks every one for the info....

+1
    Does yours have pedals or something? You keep calling it a bike. Confused a little.... Also, you will need to take the new cluster in and have it done as BeerDart said earlier. Dealer 3 is a moron... Never call them again. Dealer 2 is the most honest... I would stick with them. They didn't know and told you they didn't know. Dealer 1 is an overpriced PITA. Stay away from them. Dealer 2 is your best bet. They seem to be the most honest and the best priced.... It takes less than 2 minutes to program it. Good Luck...

Sorry for confusion, I call it a water bike (bike)... . anyway, I will stay with dealer 2 like MSRXP said.
    Thanks,

+1
    DAmnn so that mean i overpayed for mines well maybe due to different states becouse here in miami i called 3 differents shops and 1 was $170 2 was $100 and 3 was $120 so i went with the 3rd seemed to be more serious and have more knowledge over the phone... believe..
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    Does yours have pedals or something? You keep calling it a bike. Confused a little.... Also, you will need to take the new cluster in and have it done as BeerDart said earlier. Dealer 3 is a moron... Never call them again. Dealer 2 is the most honest... I would stick with them. They didn't know and told you they didn't know. Dealer 1 is an overpriced PITA. Stay away from them. Dealer 2 is your best bet. They seem to be the most honest and the best priced.... It takes less than 2 minutes to program it. Good Luck...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information