07-02-2011, 10:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
need more power from my new waveraider 1100
i just bought a 95 waveraider 1100 it runs great. i have been looking for performance parts but cant find anything good......doses anyone have suggestions on how i could trick this thing out or were to find aftermarket parts for this ski????
07-06-2011, 01:51 PM #2
1. mill stock head for 150psi or get an ADA one for it.
2. Take center bars out of the intake grate...or buy one.
3. Pro-tec shortie ride plate
4. Remove the stock 38's and put on some 44's
5. Riva CDI if you can find one...used...
6. After market F/A
7. Solas 13/19 prop ...
8. Shim plate if in smooth water...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By splasher2k in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2011, 01:45 AM
By takethekidsriding in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:52 PM
By jetmaniac in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:09 PM
By 20rxp04 in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:21 PM
By splasher2k in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2009, 08:46 PM