Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

15F front storage compartment

I found a rubber pad loose at the aft edge of the white front storage bucket and another trying to wee-zul out of place-where ever that may have been? HTF do you clean, place, and glue the pads back and what is the exact pad location between the storage bucket and the bow floor. They don't show anything in the manual and the big white fucker is too large to pull out through that nasty little hole.

Just like on the rest of the machine the factory glue sucks. Why would anyone in their right frame of mind cheap out in an area that is inaccessable frickin astonishing! It's no wonder why they lost the war.

rt

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    I want to say its just to keep the hood from rattling. I have one on my project ski but not on my 12f

Sean

It's like 15cm X 6cm in dimension and 1cm thick high density rubber. Don't think it goes under the hood for rattling.

rt

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Whats this got to do with Performance?

Well it's not very good performance when things fall apart now is it? Don't be a dick, this is the only place for exclusive Kawasaki four-stroke information.

rt

+1
    This section is for Kawasaki 4 stroke PERFORMANCE....there are other section in the Kawasaki Forum that this should go.....LA Sportsman has been working hard to get the Kawasaki section cleaned up and to get things posted in the right sections.....so dont be a dick and F it up................

Why don't you mind you own business if you don't want to help. Performance setups and riding hard with performance or style tends to pound the machine more than say a lake or river troller would. Doesn't seem like the average guy has this issue from the answers so far. Bottom line Aquaholic6801 for your assistance that is, is a big 'bite me'.
    Shimming a speed sensor or 'any long distance trips' are no different and I don't see you addressing those guys, so what kind of frickin posting police dick be you anyway?

RT

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Easy guys, there is not a section for problem solving yet, I have sent a few requests for them but they have not been made yet. The only place I have seen the rubber strip is under the hood.

Sean

+1
    Yeah actually there is, its called Kawasaki General Discussion..................sorry you got your Cyber Feelings hurt ...............and as far as name calling goes ....BRING it DICK.................

ROTO, you may want to check around the waterboxes. If they are not strapped down that may be where its from. They are under the waterboxes (both) to help reduce rattling and to help dissepate heat. Check there.

And Rotortiller/ Aquaholics, why the hell does it matter where you post? I thought this was a place where you can come and talk with other PWC'ers and try to gain a little insight in the process. Why is there always some "rules" on what to post and not to post. DUDE, JUST POST THE QUESTION!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information