Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

112 hours and still ripping

just putting it out there, my 09 fzr just turned 112 hours after this crazy 4th of july weekend! and still on stock factory sc! and for the most part ran in rough water and ridden hard! starts right up and performs the same every day i ride it knock on wood lol. i hope yamaha can situate out the problem with the 011s sc problem. after this season i plan on getting the clutches redone and upgrade the wheel and shaft.

+1
    Awesome!! I'm at 80 hours right now with the mods in my sig. I ride mostly in the rough too. Knock on wood!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kneedragger85 View Post
    just putting it out there, my 09 fzr just turned 112 hours after this crazy 4th of july weekend! and still on stock factory sc! and for the most part ran in rough water and ridden hard! starts right up and performs the same every day i ride it knock on wood lol. i hope yamaha can situate out the problem with the 011s sc problem. after this season i plan on getting the clutches redone and upgrade the wheel and shaft.
    You better take it easy on that thing, by the end of the summer it will have over 300 hrs. on it! LOL!!!

+1
    Nice! 112 hours; exact same hours I have on mine;
    perfect starts every time. Original plugs. Runs like a black beast; I can barely hang on. I put gas in it and GO; didn't even lose a single quart of oil for the entire first year of operation.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Id wait till the clutch become a issue....you heard the sayin"if it ant broke don't try to fix it"....I'd have the parts on hand tho....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    Id wait till the clutch become a issue....you heard the sayin"if it ant broke don't try to fix it"....I'd have the parts on hand tho....
    +1

Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    +1
    Thats Awesome! I rode the crap out of mine this weekend also (29 hrs now). I have a sneekn' hunch the BOV is playing a part in your longevity. The lake we ride at was very choppy and I could hear my BOV really getting a workout. I'm beginning to think that its the next most important up grade to do to these things right after the intake grate.

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    148 hours on this side with sig mods and still riding like a stolen watercraft LOL , i agree with you ,,, if you can maintenance before something brakes and cause more damage go do it, don't wait till clutch fail and you wont have to replace, well fellas get your mods done and ride safely. READY FOR SUMMER

+1
    205 hrs here....only problem was that I've had the intermediate housing replaced

+1
    thats awesome to see others with no problems either! that makes me feel confident in my ski!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information