+1

Parts to match with my 14/19r

Hey so my ski came with a 14/19r and the rest is stock so its not making RPM's. I have a 3in intake which i need to install, but what else should go along with it?

+1
    Go with a 4 inch intake and fill your ride plate holes. If you're at sea level it may pull a 14/19 with cooler temps. It'll be close.
    OR
    Try the 4 inch intake with an x charger and 42 lb injectors. That'll give you a lot of bang for the buck. Later you can upgrade to an external intercooler and so on and so forth... It's a snowball effect. Good luck!

+1
    Yeah, i was thinking of building my own 4in but, im trying to "save" as much money as i can for college next year and i figured that since i already have a complete 3in sitting in my garage i would save the money and buy something else haha. I'm just scanning the classifieds for a nice X-charger and set of 42's to show up than ill pick them up and call it good haha.

any of the riva stage 1 stuff would be good

+1
    Yeah, i've also been thinking about the R&D intake grate. Quick question, in order to get the black plastic that the seat rests on off, do you have to remove the handle? The reason i ask is because i've removed four allen head screws from the black plastic and the front is loose but the back still feels like its bolted in. I cant see where those screws are so i'm guessing they're underneath the handle.

+1
    There are five. One is hidden under the BRP plastic logo above the U bolt below the grab handle on the rear. The little rubber logo will pop off.

+1
    Oh!! i was looking back there and couldn't find it haha! Thanks! First mod on the RXP !! woohoo

I'm on the same boat as you lol, I started with a Riva intake grate, removed the opas, and now bought from a member a 4 inch air intake, so I'm needing just a 14/19 to complete my stage 1... Maybe in the future I'll upgrade to the x charger and a bigger prop but at least the rest of the components should be ok even when i go bigger super charger. Anyways good luck man

+1
    Yeah i forgot to mention that i have the OPAs block off. I've heard mixed reports on running an X-charger with a 14/19R. I hope you can haha. One last question, what do i do with the Air Sensor? And what did u guys use to fill the ride plate holes? Do u need a catch can for a riva 3in?

+1
    ???

Thread Information