has anyone fallen off your ski?????

Has anyone that was ridding on your ski behind you fallen off and you didnt know.....or did anyone just fall off when you were ridding....looking to hear some funny storys...i might tell the one about my uncle's skis and my aunt and me!

welp my friend wasnt paying attention an was banking in 2 a 90* turn at 46 mph , an well when i went left , he went right an took me with em , hints tha sig.....

a 315 lb man skippin like a rock twice , so funny people werent laughing when we came up around tha shore ,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ugadawg131 View Post
    Has anyone that was ridding on your ski behind you fallen off and you didnt know.....or did anyone just fall off when you were ridding....looking to hear some funny storys...i might tell the one about my uncle's skis and my aunt and me!

yUp, twice in 1 day at 71 mph
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...cated+shoulder

man.....but thanks for the info...it could reallu help someone

haha...my buddy got a brand new seadoo gti two summers ago. He had never even ridden a ski before, nevermind driven one. He took it out for a trip with no problems before letting me ride on the back. We then go out, everything's fine until he decides to start a sharp left turn at 40mph and then let go of the throttle half way into it because he thought we were going to tip. Well, that wasn't a great idea as we both got a whiplash and thrown off the ski and it tipped over. He freaked thinking he ruined the ski and took it back to the shore to check it out screaming at me the whole time blaming it on me.

Talking

ya i saw mine just plain up like it was on crack an floated away about 100 yards ,

i told my friend lean with me next instead of sight seeing fag rama , an kinda luaghed the swim back with my shoudler feeling funny , i thought i died i had like super slo mo of what happened an when i closed my eyes it just felt like it was over < 13 ft 2 the bottom of a rock bead , i was kinda joyfull cuss it was the first time i fell off one in 7 years , (didnt like em at 12 for this reason ) (couldnt drive em just fall off an get yelled at for not leaning )

my friend just pencil dived an went under , didnt have his vest on he woulda been trouble ( an he didnt wanna wear it when we started out he like frick this goofey looking thing :my spares are bright yellow an blue : not 2 styleish , he thanked me for makeing him wear it after words ,

any way i barrel rolled while i was skipping , 2 fricking close 2 a damn an shallow rock bed im glad i didnt hurt my self or my ski cuss alot of stuff could of went wrong ,

always be carefull , an be glad its not dirt

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    yUp, twice in 1 day at 71 mph

i didnt even know what tha superman position was untill i saw a raceing video , i thought any body that would ride like that for tha higher speed has deffinetly has a death wish , but its all good glad 2 hear your still up an around 2 ride another day ,

71 mph is crazy fast i wouldnt have the guts

Funny you should ask. I got banged up 2 Sundays ago when I landed after a cock-eyed launch off a wave.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15504

BTW: my gums are healing just nicely.

Thread Information