Hello and Help!!

Hi everyone,

I have been living in Greece for the past 15 years, lighting hit me, this place has sea all around and what better way to see things than from a pwc. I have looked at second hand market and new stuff but i must admit that its not that straight forward.

What do i buy? I want something that will travel smoothly but also has a bite. Seadoo, Kawasaki, Yamaha?? 4 stroke or 2 stroke? new (10.000 euro for a 2009/2010 model) or second hand (should i demand a better price, most are around 8.000 euro)???

in a nut shell, i need some guidance

Thanks in advance

The dock
    Do you want a 2 or 3 seater? Sea-Doo and Yamaha are the most reliable. I don't know how used PWC prices are in your country. What can you get for 8.000 Euro?

I would like to get a three seater. At the moment i have seen various Yamaha waverunners (pls check example below),jet-ski%7Cad-4375107.html

Most of these have 80hours or more on the dial which means they are 4 years old. is this overpriced?

I have done a bit more research and like the yamaha vx cruiser 2009. Am i on the right track? any alternatives?

Thread Information