12-11-2006, 11:26 PM #1
Well....Thinking about popping the question!...
It's been 2 1/2 years.....
I need to read about how you guys popped the question!
This is what Im popping the question with!
12-11-2006, 11:27 PM #2
i'm playin with ya - glad you found a good one
12-11-2006, 11:29 PM #3
- Freeze the ring in an ice cube and give her a drink.
- Bake the ring in a cupcake or brownie.
- Wrap the ring in gold foil and place in a candy box.
- Put ring on a string or ribbon and place around the neck of a stuffed animal. Give the animal as the present.
- Wrap ring box. Place in larger box. Wrap that box. Place both boxes in a third box. Wrap that. Use as many boxes as you can find. Wrap each one.
- Buy a balloon saying "will you marry me"? Tie the ring to the bottom of the balloon.
- If it's Christmas time, take her to see Santa and have Santa give her the ring...on his lap!
- Put ring into an Easter egg.
- Have a waiter serve the ring on a beautiful silver tray.
- If you can gain access to her while she's sleeping, put the ring on her finger while she's asleep.
- Pick her up at work in a white limousine. Wear a white tux, or even better, rent a "Knight in Shining Armor" suit and take her to a very special restaurant.
12-11-2006, 11:30 PM #4
Screw Marriage, look at it this way u get married right thats like a **** load of money that u need to spend on like all that bull****. ask yourself this question would i rather spend money on getting married or on making my ski faster? or buyign another ski? or lap dances?
Im just messin with you. Good Luck man !!
12-11-2006, 11:32 PM #5
A bit premature, but congratulations!!
Now you can suffer like the rest of us!!
Make sure you get a prenup, that reads that she cannot take 50% of anything SeaDoo related.......
12-11-2006, 11:32 PM #6
This is the lucky one!.....Or am I the lucky one...?
12-11-2006, 11:35 PM #7
12-11-2006, 11:36 PM #8
she is a good lookin gal -hope it works out for you
12-11-2006, 11:37 PM #9
12-11-2006, 11:37 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Redline85338 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 14Last Post: 08-07-2013, 05:44 AM
By addicted in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:05 AM
By kanda in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2010, 08:01 AM
By Phil in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 43Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:26 PM
By Therock in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2005, 12:38 PM