World Finals RPG Joe Portale part out/MSD total loss/Neptune pipe/R&D nozzle/HOT TACH

Boat ran last summer, lost a crank bearing so everything is in excellent shape and all parts were boat new not used. 1995 Seadoo XP race hull World Finals 98 placed 3rd. lightened, trued, bottom painted black, top painted white. Both colors used to be yellow.
    Hull comes with UMI, umi bars, umi finger throttle, umi start stop, grips etc, comes with Seat, race sponsons, trackers i think, comes with Trim flap system for racing and handle control at the bars, Comes with Westcoast custom exhaust outlet, all the body trim, front storage holder, comes with fuel tank.

(email me on the hull there is a lot of money in parts still on it.)

**Polished, pressure tested Bo Dupriest Neptune dry pipe. Comes with perfect silicone, all three springs, no dents, no blocked water ports, no leaks. $450.00 shipped.

**23 pieces of Blue silicone heavy duty water lines. All sizes plenty to run all the water lines in your boat and then some. No holes or tears. $40.00 shipped for all.

***MSD Total Loss seadoo 800 ready to drop in and run. This is the newer total loss setup without the MSD flywheel. just run your stock flywheel, doesn't come with the front mag cover need that to rebuild the motor. You get both electrical boxes, the one box has the seadoo starter solenoid, holeshot button, two start stop buttons $650.00

***Race Pak Hot Tach with the newer probs and extra yellow data plug cable. $150.00

***81mm 87mm R&D Nozzles 140mm pump. $125.00

picture at a race back in the day

If Hot tach still available I would like. Please email me on Thanks

hot tach sold

R&d nozzles sold.

make me an offer on the rest!

rubber boot racing
    hi do you still have the pipe and will you ship tp canada
    does it run on race gas
    thanks tim

Thread Information