Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    rockonup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Shelby Twp Michigan
    Posts
    153
    +1
    2

    Looking to buy 4 new Seadoo's what should I get.

    Im looking to buy 4 new seadoos.

    I want either

    4 RXP-X's
    or
    2 RXP-X's and 2 RXT-X's

    Im going to get a 4 place trailer either by shadow or if I can find one eles where.

    Ever since i go 2 new 2008 RXP-X's in 08 I have fallen in love with the sport and riding. I think it is time for a little upgrade but im also keeping an eye to see what comes out for 2012.


  2. #2
    TtrahRXPX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Broussard, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    603
    +1
    2
    I Think u should get (1) 2011 RXP-x to have to ride now and buy all the mods up to date to start modding since you big ballin', (1) 2012 RXP-x when they come out to have the best of both worlds, (1) rxt-x, and (1) yamaha FZR. That's me though. Either route,your on the rite path.

  3. #3
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    I say wait until 9pm tonight until the 2012 are released.

  4. #4
    oct6454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gig Habor, Washington
    Posts
    758
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    I say wait until 9pm tonight until the 2012 are released.
    Counting down!

    But, I'd go with (2) 2012 RXP (1) 2012 RXT (1) FZR. Keep one of the RXP's stock and mod the other one. You could be the first to hit 80 on a 2012 RXP!!??

  5. #5
    TtrahRXPX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Broussard, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    603
    +1
    2
    I'm wondering what seadoo will be doing for the new RXP-x's?! I'm sure 90mph will be the old 80 with their new style hulls! We will have to see!

    By the way, anyone know when seadoo will be announcing their new style ski?

  6. #6
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,691
    +1
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    I say wait until 9pm tonight until the 2012 are released.
    Me too!!!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    1,237
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TtrahRXPX View Post
    I'm wondering what seadoo will be doing for the new RXP-x's?! I'm sure 90mph will be the old 80 with their new style hulls! We will have to see!

    By the way, anyone know when seadoo will be announcing their new style ski?
    Tonight

  8. #8
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by rockonup View Post
    Im looking to buy 4 new seadoos.

    I want either

    4 RXP-X's
    or
    2 RXP-X's and 2 RXT-X's

    Im going to get a 4 place trailer either by shadow or if I can find one eles where.

    Ever since i go 2 new 2008 RXP-X's in 08 I have fallen in love with the sport and riding. I think it is time for a little upgrade but im also keeping an eye to see what comes out for 2012.
    Wait for the '12's

  9. #9
    Chaserxp215's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Grosse Pointe, MI
    Posts
    943
    wait for the 12's. triton i believe
    makes a 4 place trailer too

  10. #10
    svtnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Almont MI
    Posts
    316
    +1
    1
    (2) 2012 rxpx's and then (2) 2011/2012 rxtx's

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Looking to buy a new ski... FZS or 300x ????
    By WVGP1200R in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
  2. Looking to buy a 08 seadoo rxt 215 and have a few questions.
    By Seaskidoo in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:35 PM
  3. Looking to buy a new RXT-X 260
    By Toobold in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:03 PM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:51 AM
  5. Looking to buy a new yamaha jetski, need some questions answered please
    By skeeterzx225 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •