Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: announcement

  1. #1
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536

    announcement

    Just letting everyone know i will be out of the country from July 20 to August 8 so i will not be viewing a computer much, So if someone PM'S me or calls me most likely i will get back with you when i get back. Thank you,Jim


  2. #2
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Just letting everyone know i will be out of the country from July 20 to August 8 so i will not be viewing a computer much, So if someone PM'S me or calls me most likely i will get back with you when i get back. Thank you,Jim
    Have a great time Jim Have fun and be safe!!!!!

  3. #3
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    Have a great time Jim Have fun and be safe!!!!!
    Thank you Lee.

  4. #4
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,805
    +1
    2,024
    You're not going to Scotland are you? Have a good trip Jim!

  5. #5
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    You're not going to Scotland are you? Have a good trip Jim!
    Yes i will PM everyone that I'm looking for money.
    going to Greece Mark, We have a house just outside of Athens in Petropolis up in the mountain we will stay there for a week, and then we are going to one of my relatives place in Lefkada for a week very pretty place right on the water. When I'm in Athens i am going to try to hook up with some members from the forum.

  6. #6
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    Have a good trip!

  7. #7
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Yes i will PM everyone that I'm looking for money.
    going to Greece Mark, We have a house just outside of Athens in Petropolis up in the mountain we will stay there for a week, and then we are going to one of my relatives place in Lefkada for a week very pretty place right on the water. When I'm in Athens i am going to try to hook up with some members from the forum.
    No working on any jetskis!!!! When in Greece!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    No working on any jetskis!!!! When in Greece!!!!!!!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Have a great trip Jim...you deserve it!

  10. #10
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    Have a great trip Jim...you deserve it!
    Thanks Eric

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. $10,000 TOYOTA US Open announces location!
    By UWP in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 02:17 PM
  2. Novi - New product announcement
    By izz0 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 08:51 AM
  3. announcement
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 04:19 PM
  4. Seadoo Centre Announcement
    By Seadoo Centre in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 10:08 AM
  5. 07 Yamaha's Announced August 21st
    By w/rpm500 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •