triple pipe parts!

hi i need a few bits to finish my triple pipe build, if anybody has these bits pm me asap as i am stuck without them

Filter block assy and water exit manifold - await reply from osidebill - whose waiting for factory pipes reply
    6 springs (hold pipes onto exhaust manifolds)
    4 spring brackets (go under exhaust manifold bolts)

i think thats all. can anybody help? cheers

The springs can be purchased from Dennis Kirk or a Polaris dealer (I believe they are 2" long). You don't want the stock factory pipe ones anyway, as they are too weak. You can build your own water manifolds with a few air compressor fittings from Lowes or Home depot. Run the 3 pipe lines out to 3 pissers, and run the 2 head lines out the factory pissers up front. Only thing I can't help with are the spring brackets. I'm sure you could fab something up, if factory pipe doesn't sell them anymore.

ok cool, can you explain exactly how to make to filter block assy tho? im waiting on a reply from factory pipe because osidebill has part of it but not all of the filter block, i would make one but dosent it need filters inside and so on?

You don't need a filter there necessarily. I don't have a filter/strainer in my water manifold, but I do have one right as the water comes in from the pump. You can buy them from watercraft parts places or mcmaster.com.

Here is a link to what you can use for a water manifold. You will need two. You will have to purchase hose barbs to screw into the threaded holes. There are pics around here somewhere of them assembled...just can't seem to find them.
    http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardw...atalogId=10053

ok well i understand how to make it now, ill just use some tubing and tap 6 threads into it, see how it turns out, are all the water routing instructions on the factory pipe installation papers? i think i know where to run all the lines but no 100% sure. cheers for your help anyway

You don't have to thread anything. Purchase (3) 1/4" male NPT x 3/8" barb and one 3/8" male NPT x 1/2" hose barb fittings (you will need two sets of these). They will thread right into that "adapter", and allow you to push the hoses on, and secure them with clamps. I know I saw a pic by Hydrotoys with this setup, I just can't seem to find it now. The 1/2" hoses will go to the pump, for the supply water. The 1/4" lines will go to the 3 exhaust flanges and the 3 head pipes, right up by the motor. Yes, the factory pipe instructions show the water routing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Josh View Post
    hi i need a few bits to finish my triple pipe build, if anybody has these bits pm me asap as i am stuck without them

Filter block assy and water exit manifold - await reply from osidebill - whose waiting for factory pipes reply
    6 springs (hold pipes onto exhaust manifolds)
    4 spring brackets (go under exhaust manifold bolts)

i think thats all. can anybody help? cheers
    Josh why didn't you mention the springs and spring clips before? I just ordered the clips from Factory for mine. they showed up Tuesday.

McMaster water manifold http://www.mcmaster.com/#water-manifolds/=d6puvu

Thread Information