performance question

I have a 2003 gp1300r and i recently purchased a Riva efi controller. I explored the efi sticky on top of the page but couldn't find my answer. Im looking for a top speed set up, as for after market parts I have a modified riva ride plate, R&D scoop intake grate, D Plate, and solas 13/19 impeller. Im wondering what's the best tune for top speed on the efi controller considering what I have. U can just give me the numbers like 1,1,1,1. Ill test out what everyone says and see what works best for me. I appreciate all your help greenhulk members! Thank you.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by viper0290 View Post
    I have a 2003 gp1300r and i recently purchased a Riva efi controller. I explored the efi sticky on top of the page but couldn't find my answer. Im looking for a top speed set up, as for after market parts I have a modified riva ride plate, R&D scoop intake grate, D Plate, and solas 13/19 impeller. Im wondering what's the best tune for top speed on the efi controller considering what I have. U can just give me the numbers like 1,1,1,1. Ill test out what everyone says and see what works best for me. I appreciate all your help greenhulk members! Thank you.
    with mods posted you do not need it. You have no head work no after market reeds no porting no timing advance.

Ok thanks jim, my head im getting milled shortly, at that point would I need it? And what settings for that

Thread Information