Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MSX 110 bad PPU assembly JUNK! Polaris should be ashamed!

I have a 2004 MSX 110 with less than 60 hours in great shape but wont run past idle . Dealer says the PPU assembly is bad part number 2410446 and it is discontinued no one can get one.

Polaris may as well be one of the chinese scooter companies selling from the Kmart parking lot they do not stand behind their products !

I am extremely upset with them if anyone has one of these laying around and would like to sell let me know otherwise I guess i can use it for a flower bed!!

NEVER buy anything that is made by Polaris or Victory!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KCwatercraft View Post
    I have a 2004 MSX 110 with less than 60 hours in great shape but wont run past idle . Dealer says the PPU assembly is bad part number 2410446 and it is discontinued no one can get one.

Polaris may as well be one of the chinese scooter companies selling from the Kmart parking lot they do not stand behind their products !

I am extremely upset with them if anyone has one of these laying around and would like to sell let me know otherwise I guess i can use it for a flower bed!!

NEVER buy anything that is made by Polaris or Victory!
    Whoa there tiger, there are plenty of Polaris parts out there. I don't think that dealer has the right part number. Is there another name for that part?

Check out: http://weberpower.com/polaris-msx110.html

They call it the PPU assemly I am told it stands for Pedal position unit the part numer I found on the polaris site was 2410446.

It will idle but will not come off idle I have searched online and talked to several dealers all tell me you cant get that part it is discontinued ......If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Its not like this is some vintage machine I could understand not having parts for something made 20 years ago but 2004?

+1
    They call it the PPU assemly I am told it stands for Pedal position unit the part numer I found on the polaris site was 2410446.

It will idle but will not come off idle I have searched online and talked to several dealers all tell me you cant get that part it is discontinued ......If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Its not like this is some vintage machine I could understand not having parts for something made 20 years ago but 2004?
    Call Randy: www.weberpower.com

+1
    Since Polaris stopped making ski's in 04, You can't expect them to make parts forever. Especially something that fits a ski they only made for 2 years. Im sure you will have no problem finding a used one

+1
    yep, we all should have known these ski's were rare and expensive! LOL

Really??? Forever?? The dealer has 2 sitting there with the same problem one has been sitting for 2 years and they cant find new or used parts for it .

So we shouldnt expect to be able to find parts for 5 years after you buy it?

Mine has less than 60 hours and looks like new but is basically worthless!

+1
    Really??? Forever?? The dealer has 2 sitting there with the same problem one has been sitting for 2 years and they cant find new or used parts for it .

So we shouldnt expect to be able to find parts for 5 years after you buy it?

Mine has less than 60 hours and looks like new but is basically worthless!
    Dude, plenty of people are parting our their engines. You act like it's the end of the world, but there are STILL plenty of used parts out there.

Angry

Your correct they are parting them out because of these types of problems .

I am not wanting to argue about it I just think Polaris does not stand behind their products I was looking at a Razor but will now buy a mule Just in case it lasts 5 years I dont want to throw it away!

I am sure i will eventually find one but everyone I have contacted so far tells me this is the first thing that sells when they advertise they are parting out. Seems they might have a problem that is why they quit building them .

Randy at Weber power said sorry this part is unavailable.

POLARIS = People Often Learn About Reliability Issues Soon

or

POLARIS = Pull Off Lake And Repair In Summer

sorry had to

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information