Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358

    Another invasion

    Looking like someone will be giving himself a good over the hill 40th b-day gift in a few months and spending a few weeks down in South Florida again. Oct 20-Nov 6 enjoying the Hydrodrags that last weekend then driving home. All of you guys that have shown me good times in the past be prepared I am looking to do it better this time. Having the new ski definately will help with that. Just wanted to give a heads up and lets start making plans. I am sure I will be looking for some riders for during the weekdays. This time non rushed and relaxing.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Looking like someone will be giving himself a good over the hill 40th b-day gift in a few months and spending a few weeks down in South Florida again. Oct 20-Nov 6 enjoying the Hydrodrags that last weekend then driving home. All of you guys that have shown me good times in the past be prepared I am looking to do it better this time. Having the new ski definately will help with that. Just wanted to give a heads up and lets start making plans. I am sure I will be looking for some riders for during the weekdays. This time non rushed and relaxing.
    Who ever invited you should be shot ...

  3. #3
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    Who ever invited you should be shot ...
    I knew I could count on getting the most love from one of the first people I met from down there. You always make me feel so welcomed whenever I see you. It is great to see you still are so happy to have me as a friend.
    BTW I didn't wait for an invite because I knew I would never get one so I am just going to impose. I am jumping in my truck with ski in tow and y'all will just have to put up with me. All alone this time so it will be easier to sneak in under the radar.

  4. #4
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,018
    +1
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    Who ever invited you should be shot ...
    Sure is nice of Eric to throw out the welcome mat for you 'sportsmn...

    I need to talk Kay into a trip like this; maybe next year.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I knew I could count on getting the most love from one of the first people I met from down there. You always make me feel so welcomed whenever I see you. It is great to see you still are so happy to have me as a friend.
    BTW I didn't wait for an invite because I knew I would never get one so I am just going to impose. I am jumping in my truck with ski in tow and y'all will just have to put up with me. All alone this time so it will be easier to sneak in under the radar.


    Thankfully your "sidekick" isn't coming. Hey, if I was any different, then you should worry. We will certainly have fun when you get here.

  6. #6
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Sure is nice of Eric to throw out the welcome mat for you 'sportsmn...

    I need to talk Kay into a trip like this; maybe next year.
    At least each May and October Bill. I definately recommend one time y'all come join us.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post


    Thankfully your "sidekick" isn't coming. Hey, if I was any different, then you should worry. We will certainly have fun when you get here.
    If it was any better of a time all of you show me I may never come home.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    If it was any better of a time all of you show me I may never come home.
    Just move here.

  8. #8
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    I should be there the Thursday before the Hyro Drag's. Looking forward to meeting and riding with some of the Florida people.
    Last edited by troyheb; 07-14-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: fixed lol

  9. #9
    Sturm215's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakeland florida
    Posts
    1,893
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    I should be there the Thursday before the Hyro Drag's. Looking forward to meeting and riding some of the Florida people.
    riding some of the florida people? Hmmm i'm sure Eric is up for that

  10. #10
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    I should have seen that coming

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone looking for a used RXP? +another ski & trailer?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 06:45 PM
  2. Another water ingestion question
    By Denali44 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 04:31 PM
  3. Lost ANOTHER clutch today!
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 12:50 PM
  4. Another happy RR IC customer!
    By rx4pain in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 10:00 PM
  5. Towing the RXP with another boat??
    By Gforce in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •