Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Thanks Greenhulk!!

So lately I been making it a point to jump on the boards more often in efforts to see what group riding was all about! A few weeks ago I managed to Hitch a Morgan City river ride and haven't had a blast like that since owning the ski! I would have never expected such a great group of riding fanatics to be so loyal to each and every persons which makes me very blessed to be a part of!
    I wanted to give a ROYAL thanks to JPECONSULT for not only following me down to Morgan City but having spare spark plugs to lend me when my ski would sputter and get a top speed of 8MPH! That would have spoiled my day if it had not been for the speed God to come in on the clutch!
    Also, I wanna give another ROYAL thanks to TROYHEB for graciously helping me troubleshoot my ski back at the docks, especially with Troy's wife patiently waiting for us! Very great people I have to say!
    Another considerate thanks to the group for helping out Jeremy when he took his spill, that's what friends are for!
    Long Story Short....
    I made this thread to bring out the bullshit and simply tell Greenhulk, jp1300r, Jerry, ect.....THANK YOU for giving me great info and to continue guiding me Through the upcoming seasons!
    I tried hiding my credit cards but now being JPECONSULT, TROYHEB, and the bunch is willing to give me a hand modding, here I come!

THANKS AGAIN FELLAS!!

+1
    nothing but good people in MC

+1
    It's everywhere we ride.....

+1
    Thanks very much Travis. I'm glad you enjoy the forum and like to ride in Morgan City. I hope to see you soon!

+1
    Yea, it is funny I speak to so many guys on the forum on the phone all the time and we all have a passion of this sport and it was all thanks to GH. I just wish I had a crazy nut like me next door, then it would be awesome. I would be in the shop all night.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Yea, it is funny I speak to so many guys on the forum on the phone all the time and we all have a passion of this sport and it was all thanks to GH. I just wish I had a crazy nut like me next door, then it would be awesome. I would be in the shop all night.
    Don't we all.... The wife can only listen to so much...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Thanks very much Travis. I'm glad you enjoy the forum and like to ride in Morgan City. I hope to see you soon!
    You sure will one day! We def need to get some kind Of ride together. I keep hearing about that FZR!

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    it is funny bc I have a next door neighbor infatuated with what I do with my toys, especially my ski! He has a yammy but has trouble filling it up. If he had the money to mod trust me, he would be!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TtrahRXPX View Post
    You sure will one day! We def need to get some kind Of ride together. I keep hearing about that FZR!
    Don't let it fool you. It's really stock with a pipe and some stickers.

+1
    Pahahaha!
    Trying to head to MC Sunday to ride again....no GPS, second time out there.....hope I don't get lost on the bayou riding haha!

+1
    Anyone?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information