Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32

    Where can I find some black insert for the bumper rail.

    O.K. I'm going to take advice and replace my bumper rail insert with black. Where can I find it?


  2. #2
    GPRXP vspec1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,517
    +1
    253
    Go to the online store and get them for a 2010 rxpx, they are actually pretty cheap. $31.00 for each side and $21.00 for the back.

    http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....=13&A=186&B=21

  3. #3
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by vspec1 View Post
    Go to the online store and get them for a 2010 rxpx, they are actually pretty cheap. $31.00 for each side and $21.00 for the back.

    http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....=13&A=186&B=21
    Thanks,

  4. #4
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    I just checked the PN on the black ones I bought awhile ago. The PN seems to be the same for all of them. Cut to needed length. GTI, RXPX, RXT, etc.

    204050271 x 2 and 204050279 x 1 in deep black of course. I think I bought mine from a GTI part list for my PX.

  5. #5
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    I just checked the PN on the black ones I bought awhile ago. The PN seems to be the same for all of them. Cut to needed length. GTI, RXPX, RXT, etc.

    204050271 x 2 and 204050279 x 1 in deep black of course. I think I bought mine from a GTI part list for my PX.
    So one size fits all then? O.K. Thank you.
    BTW thanks for the numbers too!

  6. #6
    GPRXP vspec1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,517
    +1
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by sn-95 View Post
    So one size fits all then? O.K. Thank you.
    BTW thanks for the numbers too!
    yes, I had over 2 feet left over on each side when I ordered them for my px. When you go to install them, lay them out in the sun for an hour along with the ski and they will go right in.

  7. #7
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by vspec1 View Post
    yes, I had over 2 feet left over on each side when I ordered them for my px. When you go to install them, lay them out in the sun for an hour along with the ski and they will go right in.
    Good tip, I will do that. Thanks again.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    redlake ontario canada
    Posts
    416
    +1
    3
    i just bought the two sides .if you measure right you will be able to do the back and still have extra.there is enought to do the hole ski.i bought 4 side strips and was able to do two skis.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. where can i find a WEAR RING FOR SXR 800 2008??
    By spacerrr in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:23 PM
  2. Where can i find OEM bottom hull for Ultra 260 LX??
    By FreakRXP1200 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 06:11 PM
  3. Where can I find a trusted website for used jetski's ????
    By amgad131 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. Where can I find a complete gasket set for polaris 650
    By tsmgrant in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 09:00 AM
  5. Where can I find new rub rail for my skis??
    By jarcynvicnchris93 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •