Thread: RXT-X 260 help
07-17-2011, 03:20 AM #1
RXT-X 260 help
I have 3 hours on the ski and looking for mods to do. I have some questions.
1. What impeller to install?
2. Fizzle air intake with catch can anygood?
3. If i get the 15/22r impeller will this leave me alot of options down the track when i do more mods?
4. When i do the air intake and impeller will i be banging the limiter? so will this mean i need a reflash?
Thanks guys i hope yous can help
07-17-2011, 03:31 AM #2
1. Solas 15/22
2. DIY kanaflex
07-17-2011, 03:57 AM #3
Thank you but i thought the 15/22 will keep me off the limiter
07-17-2011, 07:50 AM #4
2. Fizzle has a nice product easy to install
4. Erik @ SpeedFreeks Racing has the magic touch... I don't bang on the limiter because I told him I'm @ 8040(which is also the boost limit)
Depends on how deep in the rabbit hole you want to go. Stage 1 $1200+(75mph) or Stage 3ish for say around $4000(80+mph)
07-17-2011, 08:40 AM #5
07-17-2011, 10:04 AM #6
I don't think you would be riding on the limiter with just a OEM SOLAS 15/22r. I sent mine right to SpeedFreeks before I used it. When I called Erik we talked about my mods, I'm still on a stock ECU(8040). So it was pitched with that in mind so I didn't ride on the limiter. I can definitely hit it spinning around or coming out of the water, but when I'm hooked up I'm fine.
ALSO the ski comes alive after 5 hrs... I would recommend a 4" intake/pitched 15/22 by Erik and see if your happy. After that if you want to go faster your looking at a reflash and $$$$
07-17-2011, 11:02 AM #7
07-17-2011, 11:47 AM #8
07-17-2011, 07:12 PM #9
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By DigitalCSI in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 07-05-2011, 07:05 AM
By RXP19 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:30 PM
By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 17Last Post: 02-07-2011, 04:08 PM
By Toobold in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 20Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:42 AM
By mazdaspd96 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:13 PM