+1

Riva 100lb Fuel injector kit for s3 hull

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1782

Our high performance 100lb per hour fuel injectors supply modified Sea•Doo iControl engines with the necessary amount of fuel to produce reliable horsepower. Must be used with Aftermarket Racing ECU for correct calibration. Sold as three piece kit.

where is this racing ECU they speak of?? is this the kit they use on the 2012 turbo kit?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post

Our high performance 100lb per hour fuel injectors supply modified Sea•Doo iControl engines with the necessary amount of fuel to produce reliable horsepower. Must be used with Aftermarket Racing ECU for correct calibration. Sold as three piece kit.

where is this racing ECU they speak of?? is this the kit they use on the 2012 turbo kit?
    Good question. Will they work with my Les cook 8700 RPM re-mapped ECU?? Was thinking of going with a bigger S/C maybe the ET 140 wheel.

+1
    i think that would be way too much fuel...

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post

I like the the way they say the injectors are there,s!!! That is a joke!!! They are suppled Injector dynamics.

Motec has no probems running them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glade Rider View Post
    Good question. Will they work with my Les cook 8700 RPM re-mapped ECU?? Was thinking of going with a bigger S/C maybe the ET 140 wheel.
    60lb (630cc) injectors would the largest injector that you can use with you'r remapped ECU.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    frank..not that i think you dont know ..but jason has a les cook ecu and 60 wernt enough without running to much base pressure for the pump...we ended up with 80 to keep the fuel pressure in check..I

MO the les cooke ecus are good but you still need some sort of electronic tuning device to make them right all acrross the board ...no 2 modified skis can use the exact same map..

Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    frank..not that i think you dont know ..but jason has a les cook ecu and 60 wernt enough without running to much base pressure for the pump...we ended up with 80 to keep the fuel pressure in check..I

MO the les cooke ecus are good but you still need some sort of electronic tuning device to make them right all acrross the board ...no 2 modified skis can use the exact same map..
    Steve is running 52lb injectors and his at 11.9-12.0AFR at WOT.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    could be ..and i dont doubt you ...just saying jasons with les cooks map and 60 we had the pressure up to almost 80 and still lean..80# worked out much better for us...still some funkie spots in the map though ..he needs some sort of electronic controle..

then each year is different as well..

Thread Information