which rxp 215 to buy

Over the winter i bought a 2007 rxp 215 (red/white) with 23 hours on it and 2 weeks ago it blew up with 35 hours on it with a fresh oil change. My story leads me to 2 jetskis that i am currently looking at and i need an opinion on which one you think i should go with both are 2007 rxp 215 (red/white)
    heres the difference

jetski 1-
    --76 hours on it
    --supercharger washers changed directly from showroom floor at owners request
    --single owner who seems to know alot about the jetski
    -- 2 life jackets/ oem jetski cover
    --just changed oil/ spark blugs/ fliter/ wear ring
    --single trailer
    downside is its 6 hours away...

jetski 2-
    --34 hours on it (i hesitate to buy one with lower hours because it seems odd)
    --single or double trailer available
    --no cover
    --2nd owner (bought it last year from dealership)
    --has no idea if the washers in ths superchager has been changed ( so probably not)
    -- only 35 minutes away and willing to drop it off (no charge because he works close)

Both jetskis are the same price and i feel like jetski 1 even being so far away the owner seemed like he knew what he was talking about and said i could take it out in the lake behind his house before i bought it. Im hesitant to buy another jetski because i just bought this rxp over the winter and have had nothing but problems since i bought it i just want to make sure i go for "the right one". Just looking for opinons here both jetskis are $6,500. i just dont understand how you can be the second owner and only have 34 hours on it when they cost $13,500 new in 07?

shoot me some opinions! btw i blew up the lower end (threw a rod) on my jetski

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rearviewneons View Post
    Over the winter i bought a 2007 rxp 215 (red/white) with 23 hours on it and 2 weeks ago it blew up with 35 hours on it with a fresh oil change. My story leads me to 2 jetskis that i am currently looking at and i need an opinion on which one you think i should go with both are 2007 rxp 215 (red/white)
    heres the difference

jetski 1-
    --76 hours on it
    --supercharger washers changed directly from showroom floor at owners request
    --single owner who seems to know alot about the jetski
    -- 2 life jackets/ oem jetski cover
    --just changed oil/ spark blugs/ fliter/ wear ring
    --single trailer
    downside is its 6 hours away...

jetski 2-
    --34 hours on it (i hesitate to buy one with lower hours because it seems odd)
    --single or double trailer available
    --no cover
    --2nd owner (bought it last year from dealership)
    --has no idea if the washers in ths superchager has been changed ( so probably not)
    -- only 35 minutes away and willing to drop it off (no charge because he works close)
    #2 , Change the washers yourself. "easy" Make sure to water test it.
    For the price of a 6 hour drive, you can get the new washers, and a cover if you like.

I would go with #1.. and 13500.00 I sort of doubt!! MHO Good luck whatever you decide!!

Quote Originally Posted by rearviewneons View Post
    i just dont understand how you can be the second owner and only have 34 hours on it when they cost $13,500 new in 07?
    No kidding. I bought mine brand new this spring and already have 43 hrs on it. But some people buy stuff and never really use it... Ran into a 2002 GP1200R last summer with only 18hrs on it.....

+1
    Sometimes the longer drive could be worth it .. But like mentioned before with the amount of money youll spend on gas u could have #2 delivered and use the gas money on washers and a cover ??!!

Thread Information