1994 polaris slt qont start

hello how are you all doing, thank you for taking the time to read this.

so her goes i have a 94 polaris slt 750 it wont start and i had it running yesterday but was bogging down and stalling out put fresh tank of gas in today on the way to the lake to test it. so it has frees gas, clean oil, has the 3 outlet fuel pump and the auto cock has been removed it looks like it is still not getting fuel the the fuel/water separator in dry and yesterday it was full of fuel. my mfd is saying about 1/4 tank of oil not sure if that matters or not? i have read thru the links that brung you to the polaris knowledge pages and i am still lost any help i could get would be great thanks again for reading

OLI

ok so i have just checked all fuel lines up to the pump and i have clean line all the way up to it. so my next thought is with the pump unless the other line on it is bad i think it was called a pulse line? how do i check that to see if that is working the pump or not

ok so while looking around i went out and did a compression test and i got 100on the mag 100 on the center and 30 on the pto so i took off the last head and my piston is cranked in half. does any one know how to replace it and where i can get a pistion? also any ideas on how this happened so i can prevent it next time

I seen another thread that it was hyro lock. Water was feeding in from coolant passage. Keep trying for better help, could of bent rod or put crank out of balance. Hope for best for ya.

Thread Information