I'm back for a lil bit.

Well, it is nice to see the 300 platform perform like we had all wanted it to in all aspects of its uses. As you may or may not know, my wife has a very rare blood disorder and I've been away taking care of that and not spedning time here or any board.

I had saved 15g for my 300, but when our insurance decided not to pay for her 5G per month chemo, I spent my 15G on that. However, money well spent as she is in remission for now and our copay is NOW $50.00.

As for me...I still have my 07 and probably will for sometime due to needing to save monies for those just in case medical needs.

Last year I had the engine rebuilt to 09 standards via warranty (GIO) as well as the twin bearing pump upgrade and new 2010 head. I am pushing 14 boost at wot due to the down under pulley. I put the timing back in this year and running on fumes at 8165 we blipped 75. Otherwise we've been running a steady 73-74ish. Also had to install the IC temp sensor as I kept going into limp mode. Anyone with an external FPR setup that you are not using along with a hd fuel pump and the price is right let me know.

Clint Boyer is down at LOTO today (maybe Kawi will finally tell us who won the 300) as he is riding in the TriCounty YMCA LOTO dam to St. Louis river run tommorrow. I was going to ride that as well, but luck is not here as she fell out of remission yesterday and today. Oh well she's more important than a ride and Boyer goes to the same dealer as I do so some day I will ask him about potentially becoming a sponser of her rare disease.

Hooah out

+1
    Very sorry about your wife... I will pray for her complete recovery.

+1
    I know how you feel being the caretaker of your Wife. My Wife was diagnosed in 2008 with SLE Lupus. Been in so many different hospitals I cannot even count them all. Hang in there bud and always be there for her every need.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooah_Killer View Post
    Well, it is nice to see the 300 platform perform like we had all wanted it to in all aspects of its uses. As you may or may not know, my wife has a very rare blood disorder and I've been away taking care of that and not spedning time here or any board.

I had saved 15g for my 300, but when our insurance decided not to pay for her 5G per month chemo, I spent my 15G on that. However, money well spent as she is in remission for now and our copay is NOW $50.00.

As for me...I still have my 07 and probably will for sometime due to needing to save monies for those just in case medical needs.

Last year I had the engine rebuilt to 09 standards via warranty (GIO) as well as the twin bearing pump upgrade and new 2010 head. I am pushing 14 boost at wot due to the down under pulley. I put the timing back in this year and running on fumes at 8165 we blipped 75. Otherwise we've been running a steady 73-74ish. Also had to install the IC temp sensor as I kept going into limp mode. Anyone with an external FPR setup that you are not using along with a hd fuel pump and the price is right let me know.

Clint Boyer is down at LOTO today (maybe Kawi will finally tell us who won the 300) as he is riding in the TriCounty YMCA LOTO dam to St. Louis river run tommorrow. I was going to ride that as well, but luck is not here as she fell out of remission yesterday and today. Oh well she's more important than a ride and Boyer goes to the same dealer as I do so some day I will ask him about potentially becoming a sponser of her rare disease.

Hooah out

+1
    now theres a guy we havent heard from for quiet some time glad the ski is holding up and also glad to hear the wife is doing ok
    cheers to you hooah.

Sorry to hear about your situation and hope things stay stable for your wife. Like you clearly imply it's only a material and the faimly stuff is what counts. On a side note I know how hard it is to save for toys but on the bright side this fine hobby of ours allowed you to be able to pay for treatment. Hope you get some ride time in to blow off a bit of pressure.

RT

+1
    Sorry to hear Hooah. If you ever want to go for a ride or something let me know. I'll let you ride my 300. Good luck, I hope the best for your wife.

thanks all..i may enter the lake shootoff this year again depends on the health situation. ive been meaning to bring my ultra down to your end of the lake and hit the rough stuff. not much rough here at my end.........

Thread Information