99 spx takes off and falls off rpm

it runs great on the trailor but when you put it under a load it will not get any rpms.

it gets them for just enough to serge up and onto plane then dies off and bogs down
    ive read alot of forum with people with the same exact problem but they never update to say what it ended up being so can anyone help or has anyone had this problem before. how do i test the rectifier i read that this might be it and ive read that i need to replace all the factory grey fuel line. and clean out the carbs

could someone that knows more than me give me a call my number is 9185335350 call me tonight im heading to go by new fuel line now and tear into the carbs.

+1
    it sounds like a clogged tank inlet filter or internal carb filter. It runs on the trailer fine because there is no load on the engine. When your in the water your pressing on the gas harder, thus sucking more fuel faster and also the debris in the line and tank...gets clogged to the point where there isn't enough gas going to the engine..it shuts down

Definitely do a compression check, check and clean your exhaust valves, check the fuel selector switch. On the rectifier, pull off the red connection. You would be feeling a Rpm limit if that's the issue.

+1
    did carbs fuel tank lines and check valves changed the whole box .150 both cylinders new selector valve filter cleaned powervalves.set pop off to 30pounds .runs like its holding back on firenot lean..going to change coil cant find proublem what next

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFastGuru View Post
    did carbs fuel tank lines and check valves changed the whole box .150 both cylinders new selector valve filter cleaned powervalves.set pop off to 30pounds .runs like its holding back on firenot lean..going to change coil cant find proublem what next
    This might help Dave known a lot. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...3000rpms/page2

Thread Information