08 RXT-X VTS Problem

I've had my 08 RXTX since they hit the stores and have never had an issue with it... I have finally clocked in 100 Hours on my ski recently started to have a VTS issue. It started out 2 weeks ago when I tried to move my VTS from down position up and then set it to mid range. I was unable set the VTS to any range besides fully up or fully down. I was sorta fine with that because I usually only ride either way. Until this past weekend I was riding my trim all the way up I tried to hit it down and I noticed on the panel my trim was flashing up and down and then wouldn't move from the up position.
    I checked the fuse and it was blown out and replaced it but now the trim still stuck in the up position. Can this maybe be my motor? I checked to see if anything was stuck and didn't see anything in the back that could be causing this... Could it be my VTS button? Any ideas?

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by alb0zf1n3st View Post
    I've had my 08 RXTX since they hit the stores and have never had an issue with it... I have finally clocked in 100 Hours on my ski recently started to have a VTS issue. It started out 2 weeks ago when I tried to move my VTS from down position up and then set it to mid range. I was unable set the VTS to any range besides fully up or fully down. I was sorta fine with that because I usually only ride either way. Until this past weekend I was riding my trim all the way up I tried to hit it down and I noticed on the panel my trim was flashing up and down and then wouldn't move from the up position.
    I checked the fuse and it was blown out and replaced it but now the trim still stuck in the up position. Can this maybe be my motor? I checked to see if anything was stuck and didn't see anything in the back that could be causing this... Could it be my VTS button? Any ideas?

Thanks all!
    Similar problem with my 08' RXT-X. Trim indicater will not light up in some segments. And you have to hit button more than once to get trim to move. Has anyone had any experience repairing these issues.

+1
    if your fuse is blowing, sounds like the motor..

jlewis put up a good post about VTS motors.. its a common window winder motor...

might pay to do a search..

Thread Information