Thread: please help

please help

hi i have just taken out my water box and guuted it and put back with straight through exhaust it sound really really nice but wen i get to 50 mph and its just about to take off it bleeps and says hi temp . now wen i fetched it out the water the hull was half full ov hot water. wen i checked my pipes the bottom hose on the jay pipe was very lose i have now tightend it up but not yet had chaqnce to re-try could this be anything els other than the pipe as im really not guna get a chance to try it till next weekend end wen i due to go away with the ski ?// thanks ps the ski gtx 1.5 supercharged 2003

Lakeland florida
    Make sure the weld's are good and make sure sensor is pluged back in. ride slowly with seat off to make sure it isn't spewing water out.

hi i have checked the water box the welds are fine im thinking it has to be the hose i have now got the clip nice and tight. im hopping to get it back on the water tday at some point fingers crossed it will be fine . but if by chance it goes to boost and bleeps hi temp wot other problem could it be ??? thanks

Thread Information