what is everyone paying 300x out the door???

very seriously yhinking of buying a 300x, but i need to know what i should expect to pay out the door?

please help by advising on cost of the ski? dealer prep? cover? and trailor?

many thanks in advance for your help guys!!!!!! I plan to buy from dealer in the northeast if possible, but for the right deal, willing to travel!!!!!!!

also, does anybody know what the fuel burn rate is, gallons per hour??? i would imagine its in tge 20s, no?

thanks guys!!!

I got my ski and trailer when Kawasaki was running there 4th of july weekend special and paid 12,300 for both. Retail on the x is 14,499 but my dealer said he could do 13 at any point for me. Not a huge savings but any savings is better then nothing. I saw that one dealer has is for 10,800 in new jersey. I saw it on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by crxin View Post
    I got my ski and trailer when Kawasaki was running there 4th of july weekend special and paid 12,300 for both. Retail on the x is 14,499 but my dealer said he could do 13 at any point for me. Not a huge savings but any savings is better then nothing. I saw that one dealer has is for 10,800 in new jersey. I saw it on ebay.
    Thanks and congrats on your new ski! I saw that deal on ebay, but I don't know the dealer and wonder what 'extra' charges may be incurred at the time of signing? dealer prep in the ad states $500/ but I'm not sure what additional charges might be involved if any???

I had good luck at the dealer and they honored some of the ebay finds. Ended up out the door at $14,100 OTD with a trailer, taxes, plates, registration and a 4 year kawi extended warranty. Purchased about 30 days ago. $11,800 for the ski itself.

Thread Information