Thread: yamaha fzr 2009

Cool yamaha fzr 2009

hi everybody I need help I been riding ski since 2003 honda on january this year I bought a 2009 fzr new 0 hours second time I rode it on february first I woke up in a hospital 12 days after I was in the hospital 40 days 3 broken ribs lung collapsed I hit my pancreas head injuries thanks god I am alive I need help my info is renan rico phone is 786 663 6377 I see that im not the only one I already have a lawyer I need names adress and phones number I can do the same because yamaha has to pay for it hospital was 1 million 200 thousand if we are together yamaha has to pay for this mistake and will fix the problem and make a recall on all this machines thanks

+1
    WOW MAN!!! IM GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE, Julio...

+1
    good lord what did you hit?

Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    +1
    Also glad to hear your alive Renan! Can you remember what happened? Was it a pump stuff, Or did you hit somthing?

+1
    im going to have to get a grate now just to put my mind at ease. out on the water yesterday it was rough at lake tapps wa. and the stuffing issue i keep reading about is always running through my mind especially when the wife is on the back!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by renan View Post
    hi everybody I need help I been riding ski since 2003 honda on january this year I bought a 2009 fzr new 0 hours second time I rode it on february first I woke up in a hospital 12 days after I was in the hospital 40 days 3 broken ribs lung collapsed I hit my pancreas head injuries thanks god I am alive I need help my info is renan rico phone is 786 663 6377 I see that im not the only one I already have a lawyer I need names adress and phones number I can do the same because yamaha has to pay for it hospital was 1 million 200 thousand if we are together yamaha has to pay for this mistake and will fix the problem and make a recall on all this machines thanks
    Sorry to hear about your injuries, was it an impact or the unexpected "overstuff"?

When my ski was stock, I ran the crap out of it, chop the throttle, run WOT on 2ft waves 65-66 GPS and
    never did it exhibit or try to overstuff. My 77 MPH 08 RXP-X was another story.

Is there that much variance in hull production to cause this issue in some and not in others?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightcaper View Post
    im going to have to get a grate now just to put my mind at ease. out on the water yesterday it was rough at lake tapps wa. and the stuffing issue i keep reading about is always running through my mind especially when the wife is on the back!
    I just ran mine for the first time with the R&D grate, should have done it when I bought it in June.. MUCH better in chop, which is all we get on the Mississippi

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Struck View Post
    I just ran mine for the first time with the R&D grate, should have done it when I bought it in June.. MUCH better in chop, which is all we get on the Mississippi
    I agree....Much better! Best mod to date by far.

Thread Information