+1

Started bogging, feathering throttle clears it up.

2001 GPR DPlate/Sensor, Fuel Clunks on a modified pickup, R&D Plate, primer, premix (40:1 Yamaha 2R Oil), OEM carb rebuild kits done by my buddy at the Yam dealer.

Last year when I bought this thing, I swept through it and did the above mods. The ski ran top notch for 30 hours of run time since then. The only thing to change since then is the place I now launch at.

I have a 10 minute ride of idle speed (no wake) before I get to the lake. Where as I use to have a 30-40ft no wake zone at my other launch site. I notice with the premix I load up really, really bad. I try to give the throttle a good blip here and there but I noticed I've started to get a really bad bog when I get to the lake. Feathering the throttle usually clears it up after 10-30 seconds of giving it light blips then more and more gas.

Also, when I anchor and hangout on the beach for a bit I started getting this. Which is really odd to me. Thoughts?

+1
    Your waterbox is fill with water, that why we use the jet work mod, to keep the waterbox dry till a certain rpm has been reach then the jetwork open up and shoot water to your waterbox.

its apparently very common

Mine had a simliar problem, it turned out the resistor i plugged in to replace the sensor went bad, i plugged the sensor back in and ski ran perfect, ordered another resistor online.

+1
    Wow, makes a lot of sense. Didn't even think of the water box backing up. I just started researching the hole shot and cavition mods so I'll have to get on that.

One thing I found fun is when searching for the Jet Works mod, you just find a million posts referencing it as a mod done or a mod that will be done but rarely do you find an explanation of its purpose. If I throw it in I'll have to do a how to so we can sticky it. The Hydrotoys link everyone always posts has never worked for me. Their site is really slow to respond and fails to load for me.

Thread Information