Question newb needs 01 xlt1200/gpr parts help (reverse bucket/speedo/display)

Ive done some searching and may have missed something (my terminology is a little off which hurts my searches). Basically Im trying to find out what skis have parts compatible with mine so I can further search Ebay etc...

on my 01 gpr1200 I picked up the display has condensation in it, is there a list of displays from other machines I can use? I know they wont match but one that can be viewed would be great. I see lots of them ebay but not sure which ones will work

on the xlt1200 all the reverse stuff is there but the bucket assembly, what other skis are compatible? Same thing for the speedo assembly, the wiring is destroyed right at the little wheel. The local shop is offering me a complete bucket and speedo for $250 but that sounds high for used parts off a ski being parted out.

I really appreciate any help, this site has been awesome as we've taken these things apart to rebuild carbs, clean the power valves, delete the oil pump and trouble shooting various items, cant wait to get em out on the water!

60% of the time, it works every time.
    where are you located?

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/2509177784.html

Theres another local CL ad for a complete XLT hull, with papers. No motor electronics or seats, but does come with display $250

Im actually talking to the guy that posted the add for the bucket, hes about 2 hours from me

so will the XLT display work on the GPR just plug and play? Thats my concern, I dont wanna go hacking things up!

60% of the time, it works every time.
    That I dont about but I would assume they would work or be pretty close. There are ppl on here who have done it who may speak up. Worse case you would probably just need to move a couple of wires around in the plug, no "hacking" needed.

Thread Information