Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

B-kit Enough against ultra 300?

HI

Preparing 2012 racing season, woudllike to know if a b-kit is enough against the ultra 300 or I have to go C-kit?

Mods in my signature swap from rxp to GTX 05. Any input on any aftermarket supercharger will be appreciated as well. Need to decide what to buy to be as good or better than the ultra300 in term of speed

+1
    I just saw a thread talking about supercharger but no one mention B-kit or C-kit why supercharger no good? if advise keep me inform just need to be better than the ultra300 for speed and of course a reliable supercharger. offshore races 90%

+1
    I can tell you this, that 1tommytgunner and myself totally humiliated a ultra300 numerous times on Lake Ouachita in July. Hole shot, acceleration, top speed everything - not even close......................

+1
    well don't know what they are riding by me but they are humiliating us by far and there ski are fast like hell, prayas (french racer on sho) couldn't go on them, pons (french racer sho) samething and seadoos 260 with aftermarket ecu far behind they were just missile on the water and it was choppy condition.

I ran one 2 weeks ago with my 215 with riva stage 1 and only pull me a full ski but the holeshot is stupid.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by otoss View Post
    HI

Preparing 2012 racing season, woudllike to know if a b-kit is enough against the ultra 300 or I have to go C-kit?

Mods in my signature swap from rxp to GTX 05. Any input on any aftermarket supercharger will be appreciated as well. Need to decide what to buy to be as good or better than the ultra300 in term of speed
    You are in for a long season I don't care what kind of charger you use if your going to run a RXP in ocean racing. The only thing that can come close to even challanging the 300x in the ocean is a RXT or RXT-X that has been modified & comes with a good rider. I have both boys & girls so don't go brand name on me.LOL!

Doug
    TAD Racing

OK. MY bad. I just noticed that you are going to a 05 GTX. Much better than the RXP but you bettter get real good at riding that in the ocean. Go with a B-Kit or Mini-Rude or 2 Rude if you can. Anything bigger & you will be fighting slip problems after extended racing in the ocean. Ask me how I know.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Dawg View Post
    You are in for a long season I don't care what kind of charger you use if your going to run a RXP in ocean racing. The only thing that can come close to even challanging the 300x in the ocean is a RXT or RXT-X that has been modified & comes with a good rider. I have both boys & girls so don't go brand name on me.LOL!

Doug
    TAD Racing

OK. MY bad. I just noticed that you are going to a 05 GTX. Much better than the RXP but you bettter get real good at riding that in the ocean. Go with a B-Kit or Mini-Rude or 2 Rude if you can. Anything bigger & you will be fighting slip problems after extended racing in the ocean. Ask me how I know.

Thanks for the input between these three B-kit, minirude and 2rude which one is better?

+1
    yep I know what you talking about, did a race with my rxp in ocean was really hard, smoke some 3 seaters but then I was out of juice and I broke my shoulder lol that's why I swap and bought a 05gtx hull

+1
    ok Here is link of a race that we did in ocean just to show what kind of race we are doing downthere please follow the link nice pics lol

http://www.jetattitud.com/v2/photos/...m=4&gallery=14

this was the race where I broke my shoulder

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by otoss View Post
    Thanks for the input between these three B-kit, minirude and 2rude which one is better?
    Mini rude, it's more boost then the Bkit and it's smaller wheel which should better on the clutch the the 2 rude, b kit wheel is lighter but it makes less boost, mini rude is best of both for you.

R88

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information