Caveatting advise

2003 gtx sc 1.5 48 hrs my ski is caveatting at launch but once up its away. if i doughnut it really struggles to pull out staight away i have to throttle slowley . i had my impella checked and a new ring about 3 month ago( ring is plastic ) and i have fitted a k&n direct feed to the sc and also straight through hull with water box gutted. mph only reading on the ski not gps is 61 62 in sure this is stock readings ??? any idears thanks

+1
    Wear ring is toast. Replace it. You will see a huge difference. Even though you had it replaced, it can still 'wear' out if ANYTHING goes through the pump. Pull it and see if there are grooves. I would replace it personally. If that is not it, your carbon seal is going out. MY bets are on the wear ring going or already gone. Easy fix.

i do recall sucking in a piece of wood the other week and it slowed me right down and vidrated hell out of the ski . is the wear ring easy to fit?? wen i had it done last it cost a few $$$ to have it fitted if easy to do i will do it my self thanks for the advise

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvegito View Post
    i do recall sucking in a piece of wood the other week and it slowed me right down and vidrated hell out of the ski . is the wear ring easy to fit?? wen i had it done last it cost a few $$$ to have it fitted if easy to do i will do it my self thanks for the advise
    Yeah. It's easy to do. Check out this thread---> http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...-Prop-Swapping

+1
    That wood will kill it quick. The ring is toast no question. Change it and your golden.

thanks guys will have a go and see how i get on

Thread Information