Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50

    what parts from an rxt x can i put on my 2007 rxt

    hey i recently just purchase a 2007 rxt stock one of my buddy its gonna start to part out a rxt x due to motor failure so far i'm thinkin to take the complete manifold with injectors, x charger , x ic, x steering system, i wanted to know what do i neeed to do to run the x manifold and x ic on the 07 due to 07 has the intercooler on the manifold and can i run the x ecu on the 07 or do i need to change harness, is there any other parts i can switch that will help me get more speed thanx..


  2. #2
    mac_man_luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,262
    +1
    22
    you could take the motor out your RXT and put it in the RXTX..

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50
    na i wouldnt do that just bought this ski is brand new with only 13hrs
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    you could take the motor out your RXT and put it in the RXTX..

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50
    anyone..

  5. #5
    mrbtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    4,309
    +1
    2
    You can take his ecu and run the entire 255 set up. You would want his charger of course. The wiring is the same except the steering harness. Of course you want his VTS motor also so you can run the trim.

    Also you dont have to change your maifold just take out the intercooler and buy a block off.

    Dealer has to marry the ECU to the ski but thats a 15 minute job

  6. #6
    JT jpt7779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Texas Lake Bob Sandlin
    Posts
    3,851
    +1
    742
    You will also need all the plumbing hoses to the IC, and the hose configuration exiting the ski, restrictor drilled out or swapped out, throttle trigger to TB setup. If you take his ecu you'll need buds reset to marry up the dash.

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    You can take his ecu and run the entire 255 set up. You would want his charger of course. The wiring is the same except the steering harness. Of course you want his VTS motor also so you can run the trim.

    Also you dont have to change your maifold just take out the intercooler and buy a block off.

    Dealer has to marry the ECU to the ski but thats a 15 minute job
    i really didnt want to mess with the vts system seems like alot of work, if i use his dash and ecu do i still need to marry the ecu

  8. #8
    mstennes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On the Columbia River above a Dam
    Posts
    843
    +1
    1
    The VTS is a nice feature though, and not very hard if you have all the parts

  9. #9
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by shortii_trk View Post
    hey i recently just purchase a 2007 rxt stock one of my buddy its gonna start to part out a rxt x due to motor failure so far i'm thinkin to take the complete manifold with injectors, x charger , x ic, x steering system, i wanted to know what do i neeed to do to run the x manifold and x ic on the 07 due to 07 has the intercooler on the manifold and can i run the x ecu on the 07 or do i need to change harness, is there any other parts i can switch that will help me get more speed thanx..
    You can convert completely over.
    My 05 RXT has 08 X ecu, harness, gauge, steering, charger, injectors, running 215 intercooler and fuel pump. I am adding xs ic and fuel reg.

    Only difference is pump tunnel/shoe and weight.
    Mine has VTS.
    Helps with holeshot, top end, rough water, and especially with handling with passengers.

  10. #10
    THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Webster, Texas
    Posts
    4,726
    +1
    5
    i would take the pump shoe, and realated parts!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. what mods can i put on my waveblaster 2 to keep the nose up VIdeo of us jumpin waves
    By Rxp BLazin in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM
  3. What Parts from a SLX 785 would my 780SLT?
    By Cliffy in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:35 AM
  4. FS Part from riva rear intake. can anyone use it?
    By caliburst in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  5. Parting out an 03 GPR and parts from an XLT in NY!
    By scittb in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •