Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

wanna pitch my prop for me for some cash

Is there anybody around the eastern nc area around wilmington Raleigh Charlotte or myrtle beach area that has a prop gauge or knows how to pitch what to pitch my prop for me for some extra cash or anybody I can mail it to. I'm willing to drive the prop to anybody around the eastern nc area or myrtle beach sc area that would won't to do it

+1
    Why not just do it yourself? Not very difficult to do and all you need is a big crescent wrench and a set of prop gauges. And most importantly, you gain the knowledge to do it yourself

+1
    I know a little about prop bending!!!!!!! Maby I can help you. I Live in Burlington, N.C. Tommy Jordan

+1
    Well I defenitly would like to try it but don't have a prop gauge and don't know if I could order one and have it by the weekend? I would like to get it done maybe Friday or Saturday Tommy and maybe give me some pointers and show me how its done. I have another question I have a r2 in the plans in about three weeks and possibly a c1 or c3 don't know which to get, if I get just the r2 done with stock sc impeller what would the pitch need to be? Would the 13 22 work fine then or would it still need some repitching

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yol937 View Post
    Well I defenitly would like to try it but don't have a prop gauge and don't know if I could order one and have it by the weekend? I would like to get it done maybe Friday or Saturday Tommy and maybe give me some pointers and show me how its done. I have another question I have a r2 in the plans in about three weeks and possibly a c1 or c3 don't know which to get, if I get just the r2 done with stock sc impeller what would the pitch need to be? Would the 13 22 work fine then or would it still need some repitching
    I'm sure Tommy will take care of you and your prop. He knows his stuff. But if you ever do decide to get prop gauges shoot me a PM because I sell them.

+1
    Anybody got any ideas

You already got an offer from Tommy Jordan. From what I've seen here the last few years, Can't do much better than that ! He is the one who's posts I look for when something could be better.

+1
    No I know he is very good at what he does and I'm gone him up on his offer to do my prop I was wondering would the 13 22 would be good for a r2 c1 or r2 c3 combo if so I won't need to repitch it I can just leave it and order a reflash and impeller but if it would still need repitching then I will go ahead and get him to do it and wait for a lil bit on the reflash and impeller don't wanna drop the money quite yet. That was my question thanks for the help fellas

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yol937 View Post
    No I know he is very good at what he does and I'm gone him up on his offer to do my prop I was wondering would the 13 22 would be good for a r2 c1 or r2 c3 combo if so I won't need to repitch it I can just leave it and order a reflash and impeller but if it would still need repitching then I will go ahead and get him to do it and wait for a lil bit on the reflash and impeller don't wanna drop the money quite yet. That was my question thanks for the help fellas
    Do you have an intercooler?
    If so then an r3 and c3 would be a good match for the 13/22

+1
    If you are thinking about doing the reflash, then you will want to wait until after you have done that before re-pitching. Don't re-pitch now as it is very likely that after the reflash, the pitch may no longer be correct and will have to get it done again. And as Chris mentions, even changing the Intercooler can have an effect on the re-pitch. You really want to re-pitch after you have done all your mods. Tommy will certain be able to help you do the correct re-pitch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information