Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone in Southeastern MA or RI??

Anyone in Southeastern MA or RI here? Looking for people to ride with. I can ride most weekday afternoons and weekends.

I have an STX 15F (or a couch...lol)

Vic

where do you mostly ride?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Gofast View Post
    Not sure if this question is directed at me but I ride in vineyard sound/ buzzards bay. Normally anywhere between old silver, waquoit, gay head, and edgartown.

I sware I've seen you out there before by nobska. The picture of your ski in your picture looks very familiar. Do you ride with someone that also has the same ski? Cause I saw two of them.... And they were fast.

There's currently 6 of us going to ride this sat aug 6th if you want to join!

Mike, thanks for the link. Can't make that ride, i've got a party this weekend. How's the water usually for that ride? A lot of swells?

Vic

Not sure if this was directed towards me or mike. I usually dock at fogland beach in Tiverton, RI or could also use the ramp in Fall River, ma. I've also used the ramp that my work owns, but not sure how it would be during low tide. I'll ride the taunton river all the way to fort adams in newport or anywhere that others want to go. I'm open to riding anywhere.

Vic

Quote Originally Posted by mikeFZR View Post
    Not sure if this question is directed at me but I ride in vineyard sound/ buzzards bay. Normally anywhere between old silver, waquoit, gay head, and edgartown.

I sware I've seen you out there before by nobska. The picture of your ski in your picture looks very familiar. Do you ride with someone that also has the same ski? Cause I saw two of them.... And they were fast.

There's currently 6 of us going to ride this sat aug 6th if you want to join!
    No it wasn't me, never been out there. Looks like a fun ride this weekend but unfortunately I can't make it . Maybe I can make the next one with my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by vp6799 View Post
    Not sure if this was directed towards me or mike. I usually dock at fogland beach in Tiverton, RI or could also use the ramp in Fall River, ma. I've also used the ramp that my work owns, but not sure how it would be during low tide. I'll ride the taunton river all the way to fort adams in newport or anywhere that others want to go. I'm open to riding anywhere.

Vic
    Awesome dude, I ride the same river. Maybe we can get together sometime. I'm currently waiting on parts for my buddy's ski and need to finish the break in on my ski, hopefully this weekend

Awesome dude, I ride the same river. Maybe we can get together sometime. I'm currently waiting on parts for my buddy's ski and need to finish the break in on my ski, hopefully this weekend
    Definitely man. Are you breaking it in salt or fresh?

I'll pm you my #. If you finish your break in, next weekend I'll be out.

Vic

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Salt why does it matter?

Salt why does it matter?
    Doesn't matter. Was asking because I didn't know if you were near me or not cause there's a decent fresh water pond with no speed limit.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information