+1

Anyone install a 4" Fizzle intake on a 2011 RXT???

Just wondering if there is any difference with the install of a 4" Fizzle intake on the 2011 RXT's vs the 2010? I wonder due to the fact the the air box is now up front on top of the Gas tank. Any pics or help would be cool. Thanks!

+1
    Simply remove the entire stock air box and tubing all the way to the SC, install the Fizzle 4" setup, your done!
    The stock connection to the SC and that little 2.5-3" tube is what chokes the whole thing down. This is the single biggest performance improvement you can do - and it is easy!!

+1
    I take it I still need to get or make a Catch can? Thanks for the Help

+1
    Also if I do just this mod will I have to get a different prop or?

+1
    Yes a catch can is optimum, Riva or Fizzle. No you don't HAVE to get a new prop, but if you want even better hole shot, acceleration, and top speed, then a Solas 15/22r re-pitched by Erik at www.speedfreeksracing.com, to 12.5/21 with his setback mod has been proven over and over to be right on. If you have a North American ski, get Riva's GPS bypass module to get to 73-74 mph, vice the 69-70 gps speed limit.

WARNING: Once you start the mod process - you'll be hooked - it IS addictive!

Good Luck

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nlpnrxt1 View Post
    Just wondering if there is any difference with the install of a 4" Fizzle intake on the 2011 RXT's vs the 2010? I wonder due to the fact the the air box is now up front on top of the Gas tank. Any pics or help would be cool. Thanks!
    The intake should have no problems fitting in any ski that has roughly 4"x4" clearance between the side of the engine and the inner hull wall. We stuffed a kit in a RXT IS model that comes with the big plastic molding around the engine compartment and it was too tight for us to recommend it as a viable option as a seller.

Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Simply remove the entire stock air box and tubing all the way to the SC, install the Fizzle 4" setup, your done!
    The stock connection to the SC and that little 2.5-3" tube is what chokes the whole thing down. This is the single biggest performance improvement you can do - and it is easy!!
    Thanks for the feedback bro!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Yes a catch can is optimum, Riva or Fizzle. No you don't HAVE to get a new prop, but if you want even better hole shot, acceleration, and top speed, then a Solas 15/22r re-pitched by Erik at www.speedfreeksracing.com, to 12.5/21 with his setback mod has been proven over and over to be right on. If you have a North American ski, get Riva's GPS bypass module to get to 73-74 mph, vice the 69-70 gps speed limit.

WARNING: Once you start the mod process - you'll be hooked - it IS addictive!

Good Luck
    P.M. sent to you.

Thread Information