Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

''This is what we are creating''.......Says Judge Judy

Here's another poster child for entitlement reform.

My guess would be he misallocated the rent funds to purchase his platinum grill.
    Glad to see taxpayers could assist in his dental upgrades. After all, that is important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=J7XA2UUpXRk

+1
    People like that never sit there and think about what would happen when the "money pot" runs dry... I would "LOVE" to cut all entitlements for those that haven't paid a single cent in, but just think what the crime rate would become...

+1
    I never heard of a handout program to pay rent for a student? Must be a MN thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGuy View Post
    I never heard of a handout program to pay rent for a student? Must be a MN thing.
    never heard of it either but if its like most programs the people that really need/deserve it probably don't qualify

sad that most people think everything should just be handed to them

+1
    Work harder.... Millions of morons like him depend on us.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    I am starting to believe that welfare fraud should be a capital offense. Both the defrauder and the case worker should be executed.

I say this because we are 15 fucking trillion in the hole and it gets deeper every day

+1
    At least we aren't the only country with morons. I have a feeling none of these guys are guilty of looting any book stores.

Too many people lining up to drink the water & not enough willing to carry the water!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    I am starting to believe that welfare fraud should be a capital offense. Both the defrauder and the case worker should be executed.

I say this because we are 15 fucking trillion in the hole and it gets deeper every day
    Blame the liberal welfare policies too. If you put out the shit, the flies will come.

There are an estimated 11 million illegal aliens in this country perhaps as many as 20 million. The vast majority are on some kind of public aid program, not to mention have 5 or 6 kids that all go to school on your tax dollar. I know from first hand experience when I worked at a grocery store in high school 9 out of 10 Mexicans paid with food stamps. All the while they have under the table jobs and pay ZERO income tax.

+1
    Our priorities are fucked up.... When the morons in Washington get their heads out of their ass, maybe reform will happen. Senators and House Members are like a dirty diaper, they should be changed often and for the same reason....

When they make the decision to limit their terms I feel as we will progress further not only as a society, rather a nation with a little common sense.

+1
    Well said,,,,They come to country pay no taxes,suck our healthcare system dry by using alias's,live 20 to a apartment,and send the money they make here back to there country...When the sorry sack of shit Obama took office one of the first things he did was to inform immigration agencies to "leave the illegals alone" causing states to try inforce the laws such as arizona doing and having the federal government trying to sue them???? Iam tired of hearing "well the white man don't want to work" I call Bullshit, it is because the white man does not want to work for peanuts and has to pay taxes,housing,more taxes,insurances,,etc...etc... Obama is now trying to pass a law to let in a million a year ( I guess you have to get votes some how".... Californias prison population is 85% illegals..... alot of the time when they commit a crime they are let go,, a good example happened in Ohio, a van load of 10 illegals was pulled over and had to be let go because there was not a INS agent withen a 5 hr drive,,, guess what? they went a hour up the road and violently robbed a grocery store...Florida and michigan just passed law that you must submit to a drug test to collect welfare but, like anything else they will find a way to detour the test, and the leaches are already screaming that is unconstitutional.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information