just orderd my tripple fuelpump from rock county jetski still need a wiring schematic

hi i am a newbe here looking for a pdf service manual download or a wiring schematic for a polaris 1995 sl 750 i have two red and purple wire's that i am not sure how they go i know one of them go to the circuit breaker! but i am not sure on the other on it is also red and purple and is hooked to the circuit board ! i am not sure if i should hook both of these together then hook them to the circuit breaker ? it look's like they got hot at one time any help would be great as i would like to take this thing out this week-end

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Welcome to the Hulk.

The red/pur should hook up to the circuit breaker, then jump over to the circuit board. That's your direct 12V feed.

Post #4
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...lectrical-Fuji

thanks for the reply! now i am taking my carb rack off! wow i sure would like to talk to the polaris guy that decided to put these nut's on these stud's under the carb's! what a pain in the butt ! well my plan is to take two off drink a beer take two more off and drink a beer and so on and so forth lol! thanks again for your help

Carbs were already done year before I got it.I managed to do the fuel pump up grade with them on there. I used one of those vibrating saws to cut the squeeze clamps. It was touchy but no fumes present and i was ready with extinguisher . Tank was out for the burnt wire. Barely nicked the hoses. Your results may vary no guarantees of your safety. I work in an explosive environment everyday.

i was wondering if some one tried replacing the lines with the carb rack attached! i also had to take my gas tank out for the famous burnt black or ground wire. i also had a busted filler neck (fuel tank ) on jet ski i had to replace! i think i am gonna move my ground strap up to the intake manifold i read some whare on here that it is a good idea to do this. still need to try and find a battery box cover if some one has one i am willing to buy it or if you can tell me whare to buy one that would be great

Thread Information