2007 Speedster 150 reverse bucket hitting ladder bracket

I posted this in the seadoo performance boat section with no responses so I figured I would post it here. I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction because the weekend is almost here again.

Well title says it all. I went out for the first time a day or 2 and when I tried to shift from neutral to forward and it was catching but managed to shove it on in there. Got home and relized that the bracket on the step ladder had bent down where it connects to the boat hull and was hitting the reverse bucket. I ended up using a floor jack to bend it back up and tightened the four bolts on it. I think I might have broke a bolt tightening it up. WELL...... went out this past weekend and it bent down again but this time more then it would allow it to move into forward sooooo we had to idle back to the dock. So my question is someone else has had to have the same problem. I just bought it about 2 months ago so either it was bent already before I got it or I bent it getting in and out. I'm 5'10 about 225 but I figured it should be able to hold me. I'm thinking about removing it completely and filling the holes with silicone so keep it from leaking because I've searched on here and the net and can't find anyone else with the same issue. I need to know if I should try to repair it but I dont think I can reach the bolts in the back of the hull to repair it or just leave it off and just pull myself in everytime.

+1
    Come by tomorrow. I will look at it for you.

Thread Information