Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Silver Glenn this Saturday or Suwannee on Labor Day

Anyone wants to come with us is welcome.

+1
    See you Labor Day

+1
    What time do you think you will be a Silver Glenn? I am coming from the south.

+1
    Usually we get there around 10:30 to 11 AM and stay until around 5PM or the first thunderstorm. You can look for my Blue/Platnum Allison boat and we usually have a couple of Honda Turbos with us. Be sure to come up and introduce yourself.

+1
    Looks like we will be headed that way today around 2pm and staying over in Chiefland with the Lewis family. So will be there and ready to hit the water early sunday morning. And staying sunday night too, any suggestions about where to put in at JR?

+1
    That place is a Zoo on Labor Day weekend. I don't even like to leave the house.

+1
    There is a nice boat ramp as soon as you cross the bridge at Fanning Springs. There is a dirt road that turns left as soon as you go over the bridge. The first left turn down the road is the ramp. The river is fairly busy on Sunday but is really nice on Monday [Labor Day].
    We'll be at the Best Western Chiefland on Sunday afternoon. We are bringing the PWCs instead of the boat.
    SeeYa

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JRINJAX View Post
    There is a nice boat ramp as soon as you cross the bridge at Fanning Springs. There is a dirt road that turns left as soon as you go over the bridge. The first left turn down the road is the ramp. The river is fairly busy on Sunday but is really nice on Monday [Labor Day].
    We'll be at the Best Western Chiefland on Sunday afternoon. We are bringing the PWCs instead of the boat.
    SeeYa
    Monday is the best day. JP1300R and his wife might be out there on an RXPX or 2.

+1
    Have to say we dodged a few sprinkles but it was real nice, wasn't busy and great to ride. 1st day rode from Fowlers bluff to the Gulf, next day left from Fanning Springs, stopped at Rock Bluff Springs then hit Bob's. Wow that slide is so much fun and the rope swing too. / Thanks Mark and JR had a great time

+1
    It was fun with Mark and Louis. We later met Eric and Jessica [Jessie] on the Santa Fe and we all rode to Troy Springs to swim. It was fun to swim into the underground passage [Natural Bridge] and come up on the other side. It was a beautiful day with just a few rainshowers and enough sun for a good sunburn. We put over 100 miles on the #2 ski today after I accidentally locked myself out of the display lock [I bumped the display while reseteing the trip meter] on my #1 before we even got started. I am going to clear all the codes out of all three of mine so it won't happen again.
    If the weather shapes up, lets do antoher Silver Glenn trip in the next week or two.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information