Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

b kit or c KIT OR ? OPINION GREENHULK, JD.

I'm looking to go 80+++++ I'M RUNNING A B-KIT DOING 80 I WANT MORE IS C-KIT ALL HAVE LEFT AND MORE TUNING..

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    They say the C Kits create too much heat and arent really worth it, so I guess its time for you to go into the engine for more speed

Les is busy on a new more reliable C kit sc kit.

+1
    Stick with the B kit. While the C kit produces slightly more boost it also makes a lot more heat. This additional heat negates any effect of the little bit more boost.

If it's more speed you want it may be time to consider an engine management system

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    If it's more speed you want it may be time to consider an engine management system
    Yeeeedoggggy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JOSE13RT View Post
    I'm looking to go 80+++++ I'M RUNNING A B-KIT DOING 80 I WANT MORE IS C-KIT ALL HAVE LEFT AND MORE TUNING..
    nicdog is right les is working on a new c-kit he told me it will put out 17psi , te question is can we cool all that heat down ? also it will require less compression in the motor by placing a thicker head gasket , and if u gona pull the head for that u mind as well get a port job and a racing cam and bigger valves and better springs sorry i got all exited anyway can't wait to see what it can do

+1
    EMS is what I was thinking, it also depends on how much reliabilty u would like to keep. not saying the ems isn't reliable but everything else just takes alittle extra care in mind.The last time I put a wrench in my highly modified RXP was in Nashville when Jerry and I shimmed the SC, ran it in Nashville, ran it at WF, no probs. I would also suggest maybe ditching the coolant rideplate and going open loop and changing out the rideplate for added speed, Jet Draft isworking on a plate as we speak, this will not hurt your reliabilty but you would have to have ems to run open loop.My answer, EMS and new noncoolant rideplate, leave the motor alone besides the head.oh.......I forgot. I might be trying a Ckit+ceramic bearings+specialIC= MORE SPEED!

+1

b-kit

I have the head work by nils and cam.THANK S FOR THE ADVICE i don't know any thing about ems why would this help me what so special. please explain.

+1
    The difference in acceleration between the EMS and a regular Rotax Racing ECU is night and day. It will knock your socks off! With the EMS you have the ability to adjust timing, fuel and raise your rev limit. Most of us running the EMS run it at 8800 RPM's. With more RPM's comes increased speed

+1

ems

That's what i thaught. WHY WOULD IT HELP IN ACCELLERATION . DO PUT A LESS PITCH PROP BUT MORE RPM IS THAT WHAT I'M HEARING . how much and what does it bring.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information