+1

New First Time Owner - 2011 GTI 155 Limited

Hello, everyone.

First off I would like to thank all those who contribute to this great forum and knowledge base. I've been interested in purchasing a Sea-Doo and been researching for a number of years now. This forum has been a great great help and I've just made my purchase of a brand new 2011 Sea-Doo GTI 155 Limited !!!!

I've selected this model for a number of reasons - all fitting to my objects; touring, maintain my budget, comfort, fuel economy/distance, ability to tow, three seater, storage space and ease-of-access to engine compartment (for most of my own maintenance). I am currently just getting used to the machine, ( I love this playful hull, in the turns, awesome!) getting used to the launching procedures and trailering, etc…, I've just completed my BoatSmart! Canadian (Transport Canada) safety course and passed the exam. Can't wait to get on the water again - riding on small ponds with the hopes of graduating to bigger waters; lakes and then the Ocean.

I just want to say Greetings from Newfoundland, this forum is full of great information and I hope to someday be able to contribute a little while I learn.
    Thank you again and hello! Hope to see you around the forum!
    Cheers.

PS
    NOTE: Any advise specific to the 2011 GTI would be greatly appreciated. I've gone over the Dealer's PDI checklist to be sure things are in order and all seems ok, thus far. But ANY advise regarding preventative maintenance on my new 2011 GTI would be GREATLY appreciated.

+1
    Welcome to the forum.
    The GTI has been a very solid platform so far. I have a few friends with them and they have had no issues at all.
    Make sure you get your 10 hour oil change and first service. A good dealer will go over everything and make sure that it is all as it should be.

In Dogs We Trust All Others Get Searched
    From East Texas-transplanted in Shreveport,Bossier City
    Welcome,
    Make sure to come back and give us a good review once you've warmed up to the new ski.

+1
    Hey guys. Thanks for the notes and warm welcome!

BoatAddict:
    The GTI has been a very solid platform so far. I have a few friends with them and they have had no issues at all.
    Make sure you get your 10 hour oil change and first service. A good dealer will go over everything and make sure that it is all as it should be.
    Thanks, glad to hear the GTI seems like a solid platform - Will do on the 10 hours - I'll get the Dealer to do this.

Hookem: Thanks for the note. Since it's my first ski I'll nothing to compare it to, but I can certainly say some words of my first ski experience once I've logged some good riding hours.
    Cheers guys!

Thread Information