Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

triple fuel pump line routing my carb rack is different than the pic on green hulk

need some help my carb rack looks back wards compared to the one here on green hulk my return line that comes off the rack the one that goes to the line with the restricter in it! is at the the same end as the choke and throttle hook up! so should the block off's be on the second and forth nipple form the right on the bottom ? any help would be great would like to know i got this right before i put carb rack back on thanks for your time jim

+1
    Pics and specific model and year of ski would be helpful in your description. It's hard to follow things when you say 2nd and 4th from the right because that all depends on which direction you're holding the carb rack.

The simplest explanation is this:
    If you're looking down through the top of the carbs and the diaphragms are facing you, the top set of hose fittings are the return lines. Those should be connected to each other and the one on the end, pointing away from the rack (your left) is the fitting that connects to your return hose.

The bottom set of hose fittings are the supply lines. Again looking from the top with the diaphragms facing you, the three fittings pointing to the left should be connected to the three outlets on the fuel pump. The two fittings pointing to the right are the ones that should have plugs installed in them.

KJ

thanks for the reply the jetski is a 1995 polaris 750 sl whare i am getting confused at on my return lines i do have them hooked together but my return line fitting is pointing to the right this is with the diaphragms facing me looking down on the carbs! i put the two block off"S on the right hand side on the first two carbs and i ran the supply lines on the left hand side of all three carbs just looked weird with the return line fitting on the other side have you scene this before ? just wondering was alot of work getting this rack off just wan't to make sure i am on the right path here do not wan't to take them back off lol thanks jim

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Pics would help a bunch

not sure how to upload pic i will see if i can get one on here

here is a pic i hope ok two pics what can i say i am a new be lol does this pic look like i have my lines routed right ? this one on top should go to the line with the restricter in it correct ? thanks for any help jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0810112342a_231803.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	249193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0810112338a_204397.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	249194  

+1
    You are plumbed correctly. I am a bit confused because I thought all the 750 carb configurations had the return fitting pointing to the rear of the ski.

KJ

that is what was confusing me! i should not have to do any carb adjust ment because of the tripple fuel pump upgrade should i ? the famous black wire that get's melted from not having a battery i know it is a ground coming from the stator ! my jet ski still ran fine even though this wire was melted my mfd was acting funny red light flashing fuel gauge was not working right i put a new float in that what all does this black wire ground ? i did splice a wire into it and cut out as much of the bad wire as i could ! also thanks for the reply this is a very good web site i am learning alot! lot's of info thanks again jim

Saving the Manuals every day.. TheBlueMartin's Avatar
    +1
    My '95 is the same way, and I have it plummed like you do. Runs fine...

thanks for reply now it is time to get this rack back on ! hope it goes on better than it came off

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information