Question Need Help Locating Transom Tie Down Strap Loop

Hello, newbie here. Just got an 04 Yamaha XLT1200 Waverunner. It is in great condition however there are a few odds and ends I am replacing. So far I have been unable to locate these webbing inserts for the transom eyelets. They hang in the grommet holes so you can attach the trailer tie downs to these straps rather than go through the grommets with the hook. Can anyone direct me as to where I can locate a pair? As far as I can tell they are not a Yamaha part. Pics are below.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic2.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	249141   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	249142  

Technically yes, They're not a yamaha part. They're made by ancra for yamaha to ship the ski's in crates to dealers til 2008. Some dealers left them on after sale. You may be able to find some that a dealer has laying around the shop from the past.

The other route you can go is to cut the blue strap off the ring and use these 9" tie down extensions for ( part # ABA-EXTEN-KT-YZ $6.95). They're double loop. Just loop the strap through itself around the center bar in the ring.

$14/shipped on ebay.. has them for $4.44, but will probably charge $6-10 for shipping . probably better off ordering from your local yamaha dealer for $6.95. There's usually no shipping charge since it will come in with their weekly yamaha parts orders.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01YZAC10-33-500.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	249241

Thanks for the response! It now makes sense why I have been unable to find them. I guess I will just have to trash them and go with a traditional hook and strap. I won't be able to re-use that ring because the plastic coating is cracked off and it is rusting. Probably because they were made for shipping and not for use on the water.

Thanks Again!!

Thread Information