+1

Anyone interested in a clean FZS / FZR hull ???

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a used low hour FZR or FZS ski strictly for my conversion. With that said, the ski will basically be stripped of all electronics, motor, pump, fuel tank etc. This may be a strange post, but I'm basically taking an order if anybody needs one of these hulls that are clean, open registration and ready to go. I'm open to color or either model, but would potentially buy one specifically if I had a potential buyer in mind for any particular one. No obligations on your end if you change your mind, but in the event you need one a specific model or color, just let me know and I'll see if I can locate one. If not, I'll probably just post whatever I chose on here for sale regardless. I'm just trying to offset the cost of this build some. From me hunting and pricing them, its more than likely going to be an 09 model. I have my eye on a few different ones with 34 hours down to 2 hours. I'll make sure the ski is clean etc so its more desirable to whoever may want it. As of now, the 3 I have my eye on have the tranferrable factory warranty. If anybody has a wrecked ski, or interested in purchasing one from an auction etc and needs a hull, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks in advance for your interest. Keith

What kind of price would you be asking for the hull? We might be able to work something out.... I've been looking for a fzr/fzs hull for quite a while and haven't come across one

+1
    I would send Dean Charrier an email and Macc racing. They might need a backup hull or know someone that does in the CC world.

Philip_gpr was looking for one also.

+1
    Thanks guys...clearing some room in my garage Saturday a.m. then will be on the hunt to purchase something a.s.a.p. I would imagine a FZR would be more appealing... but again, I'm open whatever somebody is looking for in particular.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    Thanks guys...clearing some room in my garage Saturday a.m. then will be on the hunt to purchase something a.s.a.p. I would imagine a FZR would be more appealing... but again, I'm open whatever somebody is looking for in particular.
    I would think FZR or FZS would easiest to sell. Might even get someone with an older SHO three seater wanting to move up to the faster hull.

Thread Information