Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

300x ODI grip install

Any pictures or specifications on an installed set of ODI grips?

+1
    what a about a video seriously measure the oem grip and subtract the outer rubber end cap this is the size you will need, you will have to cut the end plate off the oem bars to slid the odi's on. its all in the tech section

Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    what a about a video seriously measure the oem grip and subtract the outer rubber end cap this is the size you will need, you will have to cut the end plate off the oem bars to slid the odi's on. its all in the tech section

Ok than... I installed a set on my 260x looks like the same deal! Thank you for the sarcasm

+1
    rob without this getting into a tit for tat bullshit session i did post a wink , if you had done this previously how could you think it would be any different?

I know they widen the bars on the 300x, just double checking if these puppies will fit the new ride...

+1
    I like the signature series!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraRob View Post
    I know they widen the bars on the 300x, just double checking if these puppies will fit the new ride...
    Hmmmm....they widen the bars? Do you mean kawasaki widened the bars on the 300x OR do you mean the grips widen the "stance" of the bars when holding them?
    ....Do they widen the distance of your hands when holding on or just add space due to the spacer thing-a-ma-bob on the end of the grip?
    To me it feels like the bars should be wider...then again I am 6'8". If I can add an inch or so with just a grip that would be cool.

+1
    The 300 bars are a couple inches wider than previous skis.

+1
    Check out these grips. My friend has them on his 300 and his other skiis and loves them. He rides in some big waves and says the ends help him keep his hands on the bars.
    http://www.rei.com/product/752277/er...nce-grip-gc2-l Your hands slip a little more with these but better on the palm of your hands.

http://www.rei.com/product/768219/serfas-pro-flo-grips He says his hands stay on these a little better because it has the grip all the way around.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    Check out these grips. My friend has them on his 300 and his other skiis and loves them. He rides in some big waves and says the ends help him keep his hands on the bars.
    http://www.rei.com/product/752277/er...nce-grip-gc2-l Your hands slip a little more with these but better on the palm of your hands.

http://www.rei.com/product/768219/serfas-pro-flo-grips He says his hands stay on these a little better because it has the grip all the way around.

Thanks for the link.

I'm gonna give them a try. My concern though is that they may be schite if you change your riding position. ie. going from sitting down to standing up. They remind me of the oakley grips I had on my supergoose bmx circa 1980!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information