08 F15x rpm question

I just finished my first tank of gas so im now doing full throttle runs (not often but every now and then) and I noticed the RPM wont go past 6400, now from what im reading the X revs over 7000 so is this something the ski does while its breaking in? will these rpms show up after x amount of hours?

Thank you

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stugots View Post
    I just finished my first tank of gas so im now doing full throttle runs (not often but every now and then) and I noticed the RPM wont go past 6400, now from what im reading the X revs over 7000 so is this something the ski does while its breaking in? will these rpms show up after x amount of hours?

Thank you

Those RPM's are about right........the Hard cut rev limit is 7120....you need to mod the ski now to go faster....Contact Macsboost, H2o extreme, or Niroshark.....for parts

so even when it breaks fully in 62mph will be the max in stock form?

Im very interested in macsboost but looking at their site it seems they dont have a plug and play ecu for the 15 like they did for the 12

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    so even when it breaks fully in 62mph will be the max in stock form?

Im very interested in macsboost but looking at their site it seems they dont have a plug and play ecu for the 15 like they did for the 12

You should be 64-65 mph with those Rpm's....Macsboost ECU is plug and play for the 15X

+1

Thank you
    Yep. Your RPM's are spot on. Most will turn nearly 6500 in cooler conditions and just over 6300 when its really really hot. Some proper mods will get you over 6800 easily in any conditions. Take it a bit further and you can see over 7k easy. Dont worry about what the speedometer says.

awesome, thanks guys, think macsboost stage 2 is on the horizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    awesome, thanks guys, think macsboost stage 2 is on the horizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck. The 15's are fantastic ski's. Maybe the most under rated ski ever made.

I have a modifed RXPX as well and it cant LEAVE the 15x to me THATS impressive

+1
    I have a modifed RXPX as well and it cant LEAVE the 15x to me THATS impressive
    Put about $1500 into it and blow that SD's stickers off! It may look kinda like this. But dont sleep on the line like I did here! lol

Thread Information