Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69

    Done installing lc1.

    Let say thanks to all the people that help me. The installation wasn't that hard a lot of time but it paid off. Now I need to start tuning and any help or tips are very welcome.
    I did notice the gauge jumping from 11.7 to like 12 at idle is that ok?


    Thanks Andy


  2. #2
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Let say thanks to all the people that help me. The installation wasn't that hard a lot of time but it paid off. Now I need to start tuning and any help or tips are very welcome.
    I did notice the gauge jumping from 11.7 to like 12 at idle is that ok?


    Thanks Andy
    Yep... Mine idles in the same range. You are worried about 2 areas. Mid range around 13.5 and WOT at 11.9

  3. #3
    Hondapro210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    166
    Im doing the final free air and heater calibration tomorrow, it sounded kinda confusing so I'd wait till I have a full day to play with it..
    I started it up thursday with the free flow at about 10:00 at night, and crap sounded tight so I now wanna get a through hull.

  4. #4
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    Yep... Mine idles in the same range. You are worried about 2 areas. Mid range around 13.5 and WOT at 11.9
    I'll be going to the lake tomorrow to do some tuning.
    Thanks for your help.

  5. #5
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    I'll be going to the lake tomorrow to do some tuning.
    Thanks for your help.
    Do short runs then adjust. Adjust by 1-2 psi each. You will have to adjust with the boat ON as you don't have to keep putting the key on and off and on and off....

  6. #6
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondapro210 View Post
    Im doing the final free air and heater calibration tomorrow, it sounded kinda confusing so I'd wait till I have a full day to play with it..
    I started it up thursday with the free flow at about 10:00 at night, and crap sounded tight so I now wanna get a through hull.
    What kit do you have? MTX-L? If so, the gauge will do it for you. Do this, unplug the sensor from the LC-1, turn the LC-1 on (10 seconds) and then off. Hook the sensor up and then turn the LC-1 on and the gauge will do ALL of the calibrations for you. It will heat the sensor up and then calibrate the heat sensor and then the free air. IF you do not have the xd-16 gauge that comes with the MTX-L kit, do this.... Unplug the sensor and start (10 seconds)the LC-1 and then turn it off. Hook the sensor up and restart the LC-1. It will calibrate the heater circuit. Once the Red led stops flashing and it lit solid (about 40 seconds) press the push button and hold for 3 seconds and then release. YOU ARE DONE!

  7. #7
    Hondapro210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    166
    Will try tomorrow, I just have a LC-1.
    Tocullo, what exhaust do you have free flow or through hull.

  8. #8
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondapro210 View Post
    Will try tomorrow, I just have a LC-1.
    Tocullo, what exhaust do you have free flow or through hull.
    I have a riva through hull with water box mod. Love the sound.

  9. #9
    Hondapro210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    166
    Free flow sounds crazy, gonna order riva through hull or make my own..
    But even the exit tips are crazy expensive..

  10. #10
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondapro210 View Post
    Will try tomorrow, I just have a LC-1.
    Tocullo, what exhaust do you have free flow or through hull.
    Use the last sequence with the led and push button.... This one....--->Unplug the sensor and start (10 seconds)the LC-1 and then turn it off. Hook the sensor up and restart the LC-1. It will calibrate the heater circuit. Once the Red led stops flashing and it lit solid (about 40 seconds) press the push button and hold for 3 seconds and then release. YOU ARE DONE!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 12:07 AM
  2. 2nd electric bilge install done
    By jcorallo in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. Who's Done It - Riva Free Flow Exhaust Install
    By X-Man in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:44 PM
  4. S/C removal and washer install....done
    By Fly'n Dutchman in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 07:39 AM
  5. Who's done the RR H/D clutch install?
    By rx4pain in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •