well i have one "bar" that broke on the intake grate (stock)
its missing a small piece, maybe 1 inch
(bad drawing, a regular bar looks like this _______ mine looks like _ ______)
its pretty solid, and i was wondering if its possible to weld a piece on it (have a guy who can do miracles ) or should i opt out to buy a new one? (06 rxp)
if so any recommendations? i rarely go wot. and on the lake that im on. its either like glass. (30% of the time) or small waves, 1-2foot waves/wakes.
so anyone have any tips on what to do?
will the brp high performance grate be better that a regular one, or should i go out and buy something like worx?
thanks in advance.